Chapter 10: Reunion of Brothers

「_」: Talking
<_>: Thinking
「■■_■■」: Thought Communication
『_』: Skill/Power/Technique
_______: Timeskip/Meanwhile

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

*3RD POV *

          The sun was almost setting, a village glimmered in the orange light it gave off. This village was now ruled only by a slime. Many when told of something like this dismissed it as a joke, and concluded that even it was true, it would be just a small group of weak monsters as it was ruled by a "mere slime".

          This village however, couldn't be more contradictory to that line of thinking. The leader, even if she was a Slime by race, was extremely powerful, capable of holding her own against Unawakened Demon Lords. However, what made it truly terrifying was the one who had stepped down from being the leader. The former leader was the Origin, not only of this world, but of all the others, everything in existence and everything outside and beyond that as well. A being so powerful, that even receiving a name from him could make them almost as strong as Veldanava.

          Veldanava had given up most of his power after the creation of this World, this was irrational for many but not to him. He had complete faith in his older brother, to have his back. This brother, unknown to him, was the Origin. While this may seem unreasonable, seeing how Veldanava was Omnipotent, Omnipresent and Omniscient, but unknown to everyone, the Origin is not everything.

          The Origin, though only a mere avatar of the avatar of his True self, was something far beyond what words could comprehend. He could not be included in everything, he was not only outside of everything, but also beyond. Which meant he could not be perceived even with higher forms of Omniscience than what was possesed by Veldanava, but only by those who are beyond Omniscient, a subject, Incomprehensible to everyone except a few even among the infinite of them. However, even with that ability, they had difficulty merely observing the surface of some his lowest forms.

          If everything was a 2-Dimensional Plane, being Omniscient would grant you all the knowledge in that plane. However, you would not be able to know, nor comprehend that on the 3-Dimensional plane unless they are overlapping due to their 3-D co-oridante being zero but being present nonetheless. However, you still wouldn't know unless the entity allows it, as it is of a higher existence than you. Going by this logic, Hajun could be described as a being who completely transcends Dimensions. So Veldanava, even though Omniscient, could only know as much about him as Hajun allowed, nor would he be able to comprehend him even if he was allowed.

          Unknown to most, after having Hajun's Divine Blessing "Absolute Trancender", he had became vastly superior to before, which itself could rival a high-ranking Inner God. He became someone capable of rivalling the True Creators and True Destroyers belonging to some of the lower Serids. The Blessing amplified his already infinite power to something more, becoming someone who is beyond absolute. This made him superior to Outer gods, who were the very personifications of Absolutes.

          Another powerhouse, who was currently second only to Hajun in the village was a girl who was given power from the Origin himself, and went by the name "Featherine Tempest". She was a human summoned to the Cardinal World, lying on her death bed. Hajun wished to help her, but was restricted by the promise he made to Veldanava, which was to not interfere in the world's matters too much until he reincarnated.

          After receiving his power, she evolved into some well beyond the actual hierarchy of evolution possible for humans. This also meant that she was superior to a Divine Human, the supposed peak of Human Evolution. She had evolved into a "Trancendent Witch", or rather "Magic God", who viewed the Cardinal World as fiction, due to the sheer potency of Hajun's power. It was so potent, that if Hajun hadn't taken proper measures, she would be completely destroyed by it, akin to being struck by a concentrated attack with an undiluted principle of Destruction.