Chapter 7: New Look and Witch's Return

"_": talking
'_': thinking
■■_■■: thought communication
◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Cheiftan: "Who are you?!" The elder lizardman just summoned by the spell spoke while taking a fighting stance, cautiousness clear in his voice scanning his surroundings at the same time

Hajun: "I mean no harm. I am Hajun, the Cheiftan of this village. I summoned you here beacuse the attitude of the envoy you sent wasn't exactly uh...pleasant, so I needed to speak with you in person before being hostile"

The lizardman slowly got out of his stance after looking at his position before he introduced himself.

Cheiftan: "I am the Cheiftan of the Lizardmen. What do you wish to offer"

Hajun: "I propose an alliance. We will help you defeat the Orc Lord and defend your home, as you can see we have quite a few strong monsters. As for the Orc Lord, leave him to me"

The chief's eyes widened as he looked around to find several ogres, even more when Hajun revealed them to be kijin.
The chief was taken aback but there was still some doubt in his heart about them being strong enough to deal with the Orc lord, Seeing this the Goblin village's cheiftans nodded at each other. The bob of slime present jumped and transformed into a short blue haired girl.

Rimuru: "I am Rimuru, the other of the two leaders of the village."

The envoy of lizardmen were irritated again and wanted to punish the slime for her impudence towards the lizardmen's leader, but were stopped by the glare of the Village's godly leader.
Seeing the chief's reluctance, the duo let out a powerful aura with the apparent human's divine aura being a few times stronger than the slime's which itself could be mistaken as that of an average unawakened demon lord, though after Hajun had set up a temporary barrieras to not invoke foreign attention. The aura overpowered the weaker present as the lizardmen's Cheiftan barely stood his ground.

 The aura overpowered the weaker present as the lizardmen's Cheiftan barely stood his ground

The partners stopped releasing their aura as the other sign at the pressure being removed. The chieftain semmed satisfied as he agreed to the alliance as he also began to have respect, admiration and a hint of fear towards them which was understandable.

Chieftain: "Very well. I accept this alliance, may we win and have a peaceful path ahead of us"

Hajun/Rimuru: *smile* "Pleasure to have you on our side"

The negotiations and plans were further carried out inside the village much to the annoyance of the other lizardmen. It was decided to sent a clone of Souei with them to exchange information, after Hajun granted him the skill which allowed him to have shared senses with his clones without overloading his brain no matter the number.