Intro

Assassins. People who murder an important person for political or religious reasons. Sometimes those people will kill anyone that they are hired to kill regardless of their status. They work in the shadows waiting for their time to strike their target. Of course, depending on the target the aftermath of their death will drastically change how the future unfolds either for better or worse. When it comes to this line of work, special skills are required to pull off the job successfully such as stealth, agility, intelligence, and a will to kill with no regrets. Sometimes, the assassinations can be quick ones or rather brutal ones depending on the assassin doing the killing.

Throughout history, assassins have been hired to kill several people of all statuses. Of course, assassins are not just home to one race as they can from anywhere not just humans. Angels, Fallen Angels, Devils, and other races have their assassins who will kill anyone for their reason such as money, fame, or just a strong desire to kill. Some of the assassins formed groups working together as time goes on. One such group is known as Night Raid a rather famous group that everyone has heard of. Of course, with the newest member that joined, things were about to get a lot more interesting.

As the night stars filled the skies above a bustling city, everyone was doing various things such as going to bars, shopping, eating at restaurants, and many other things. However, in one alley a man was running for his life as his security guards were killed one by one until it was just him and two others. For the reason why he was running, he was the newest target of Night Raid and the assassin was slowly catching up to him. They continued to run for their lives until reaching a dead end and he started to panic.

N-No!! This is a damn dead end!!!!

S-Shit!!! W-What are we gonna-.

Before he could finish his sentence, his throat was sliced as he struggled to breathe. The other guard aimed his pistol at the assassin and fired. He easily avoided this before stabbing his blade from under his chin and up into his brain, killing him instantly. Pulling his arm back, the guard slowly fell before he was sliced in two along with the other guard as blood rained down on them. The target panicked as his face turn pale as a ghost feeling utterly terrified.

P-Please!! S-Spare me!!!

The assassin slowly looked at him with an ice-cold gaze.

L-Look, if you want money I can give you as much as you want!!! J-Just name your price!!!  M-My dad will easily pay you!!!

He didn't say anything as he slowly walked towards him.

H-How about jewels!!! I can give you everything I have!!! 

Again the assassin said nothing as he continued to walk towards him. Just as he was about to try something, the assassin grabbed him by the throat picked him up, and slammed him against the wall.

W-Wait!! H-How about I hired you!! I-I can pay you anything you desire!!!

???: Die.

W-Wait!

The assassin easily snapped his neck, killing him instantly. He dropped his target before slicing and cutting the head off the body with one swing of his sword as the head rolled to the side. Swinging the blade to the side the blood came off as he sheathed the sword away placing it on his back.

???: Target eliminated.

???: Nice work, partner. Shame they didn't put up much of a fight. Of course, this is only the son of that company you were hired to kill.

He remained silent as he walked over to the head and picked it up by the hair.

???: Now then, shall we deliver this to his father's office?