Chapter 4

A new day rises above Kouh as everyone gets ready to go about their day and life slowly comes to life in the city. As the sun rises, more students go to their various high schools, colleges, and other places of education to learn. One of those places known as Kouh Academy, is the main staging ground for Rias Gremory and Sona Sitri, two essential Devils who are the next heirs of their respective families. With more students arriving at the school, a new face arrives at the school as he reads the note.

???: This should be it. Said as he walked onto the school grounds.

He starts to head to the main building as several of the girls spot him and started to whisper.

Oh my god, he's so cute!!

I know!! DO you think he has a girlfriend?

Maybe? Though I wouldn't mind being his~.

As for the boys who spotted him, they had their own responses to seeing him.

Ah great!! Another one!?

No!! We won't be able to have our harem!!

So not cool, bro!!

The boy nervously chucked finding all of this rather odd to him and not sure how to respond properly.

???: G-Guess I should be careful around them.

As he walked, a voice spoke to him via a device in his ear.

???: Focus. Enemy territory. Remain alert.

???: I-I know. Whispering. Why the hell am I doing this?

???: Roughly same age. Perfect candidate.

???: Yeah but if I have to go to school, can't you be a teacher? It would've made things a bit easier for us.

???: Too risky. Possible sense. Devil trouble. Good experience.

???: Guess you got a point. I'll do what I can on my end.

???: Good. Focus. Remain alert. Act normal.

???: Like you should be telling me that.

Suddenly he got a cold chill running down his spine as he knew full well that he probably shouldn't have said that to him.

???: S-Sorry.

???: Focus. Strenly. On your own. Report at end.

???: Got it.

The line was cut as he went to report to the student council president. It took him a bit to find it but eventually did as he knocked on the door.

???: Come in.

He opened the door and entered the room where he saw the student council president and the vice president.