Chapter 6

Tatsumi blocked the Fallen Angel's attack using his sword as he gritted his teeth feeling the force behind her attack. She shoved him back causing him to skid across the ground before throwing light spears at him. He did his best to avoid her attacks as a few of the light spears grazed him drawing blood.

???: My, you're quite nimble for a human. Giggles. I wonder how long you will last against fighting me?

Tatsumi was panting heavily as he readied himself for whatever attack was coming next.

Tatsumi 'thought': This is bad. I never faught a Fallen Angel before. I'm been doing alright so far but I don't know how much longer I can keep this up.

??: Aww, are you getting tired already?

Tatsumi: No way! I still have a lot more fight left in me!

???: Is that so? Then let's see how you handle this!!!

She threw multiple light spears at him as Tatsumi gripped his sword tightly. He tried his best to deflect and avoid the light spears but due to his lack of experience, things didn't last long. At the start, he managed to deflect her attacks rather well but the pace of her attacks quickened which made things rather difficult. As he tried to deflect her attacks and avoid them, she charged at him landing a powerful kick on his stomach causing him to cough up blood.

???: Aw what's wrong? Can't keep up?

She grabbed Tatsumi by his hair before throwing him towards a nearby tree. Tatsumi hit the tree rather hard and he fell to the ground in pain. Just as he was about to get up, his leg was impaled by a light spear causing him to cry out in pain. He grabbed his leg tightly gritting his teeth in pain as she laughed seeing this.

???: My you are quite pathetic. You couldn't hold your own long enough against me. smirking holding a light spear in her hand. It was quite fun but I'm starting to get bored toying with a human.

Tatsumi glared at her while trying to remain calm despite the rather dire circumstances he was in.

Tatsumi 'thought': Crap this is bad! I need to get out of here otherwise, she's gonna kill me. I...I just need to calm down and not let my emotions cloud my mind. Remember what Y/N taught me; always have a clear and calm mind no matter how dangerous.

???: Well I think it's about we end this. Now die!!!

Tatsumi gritted his teeth as he quickly grabbed his sword and deflected the spear. Before she could react, Tatsumi dashed towards her, putting as little pressure on his injured leg as possible. He tried to land a hit on her while trying to remain calm. She was suprised to see that he could still fight given his injury. Just as Tatsumi was about to level the playing field, he was struck by a magical attack sending him crashing into another tree.

???: I thought you'd be done toying with him, Raynare.

Raynare looked to see her fellow Fallen Angels.