Opening

Instrumental

The first person to appear is Akame like how she does in the opening followed by Tatsumi, then by everyone else in Night Riad like in the anime with the additions of Susanoo and Chelsea. In the last few seconds before the lyrics start, a side view of Y/N appears for a moment as he turns his head towards the viewer slightly glaring at them with Tyrant behind him.

kokoro ni kakushiteta omoi
shizuka ni kotoba de kizande

The first person to appear is Akame with a blade that slowly drips with blood followed by Tatsumi with his sword shown in the original opening.

fumidasu tesaguri na asu e
tsuyoku mayoinai hitomi de

The scene shows a zoomed-in showing of a weapon before slowly zooming up revealing it to be a rifle known as Pumpkin with Mine appearing. The next weapon that is shown is a Cross Tail which Lubbock appears shortly after.

donna mirai demo uketomeru watashi de itakute

The other members of the Night Raid appear with their respective weapons starting with Sheele, followed by Leone, Chelsa, Susanoo, and Bulat.

ima wa mou furimukanai

Y/N appears wielding Incrusio in his hand with Tyrant behind him as multiple pictures of people appear around him. Some of th people that appear are Rias Gremory, Sona Sitri, Issei Hyoudou, Azazel, Raynare, and Esdeath with her group. His appearance changes into his armor as he dashes toward the viewer.

hashiru shoudou ni makasete hirogaru sekai e
kawaru unmei ni kotae ga aru to shinjite

It changes to a full-blown battle in which each member of the Night Raid is fighting against various people. Everyone is fighting against their own opponent as Y/N is shown fighting against Issei Hyoudou both in their balance breakers, with Y/N glaring rather intensely at him.

ano hi senmei ni egaita kawaranai yume wa
fureta genkai mo kanarazu koeteiku kara

The next few scenes that appear are similar to the anime opening with the addition of Y/N walking by himself covered in blood while wielding Incurious at a young age.

yuruginai koe ni shite todokeru kitto
itsuka tadoritsuku sono toki made

Each member of Night Raid appears like how it does in the anime with Chelsa and Suanoo appearing as the last one to appear is Y/N with Incursio resting on his back. He looks over the horizon as the title Silent Dragon of Evolution appears on the screen. In the last few seconds of the opening, the flag of NIght Raven appears for a moment before changing back to Y/N as he's grabbing Incurios glaring at the viewer ready to kill them. The last scene that appears is the left side of it is a side view of Y/N with Tyrant in the background while on the right is every one of Knight Riad smiling at them viewer.