Chapter 2

The room was dead silent after hearing what Najenda said while looking at the photo of their potential target.

Akame: Rias Gremory?

Sheele: She's related to the current Devil King?

Lubbock: If she is, she is rather cute.

Tatsumi: Yeah.

Bulat: Though why do they want us to target her?

Najenda: I'm not sure. However, I also noticed that they had asked for one of us specifically which happens to be you...Y/N.

Y/N remained silent as everyone got a bad feeling.

Susanoo: Just him?

Y/N: Definite trap.

Leone: Oh yeah. If they are asking for Y/N specifically to carry this out, then it's clearly a trap.

Chelsea: Though why just him? There is something about this whole thing that I don't like.

Bulat: Where is she?

Najenda: She is located in a town called Kouh in Japan.

Lubbock and Tatsumi: JAPAN!?!?!?!

Susanoo: That's where she's located?

Najenda nodded in response.

Mine: I don't like that at all.

Akame: Me neither.

Najenda: I know how you're all feeling and I won't like it either. Espically if they knew about what we were going to do next.

Tatsumi: Which is what?

Najenda: Well, I was palling for us to move to Japan as I think this hideout might be found out at some point or could have already been located by them.

Lubbock: S-Seriously!?!?

Akame: Our hideout is compromised?

Najenda: It could be a possibility. Which is why I have a plan already made. We're leaving this hideout immediately.

Everyone was shocked to hear this.

Mine: S-Seriously?!

Susansoo: Do we have a hideout in place at our new location?

Najenda: We do. However, traveling in a large group is rather risky. So we'll need to split up into groups.

Bulat: Where is the hideout located?

Najenda: It's located near-.

Y/N: ENEMIES!!!!

Suddenly there were multiple explosions as the building started to collapse.

Akame: They're here!!

Leone: Damn it!! Those bastards are gonna pay!!

Najenda: Scatter now!!! Form teams quickly and move!!!

All: Right!!!

They all scattered just in time as another explosion occurred where they were standing. Y/N quickly grabbed the back of Tatsumi's shirt just in time as the two of them landed a bit ways from the house before dropping him.

Tatsumi: Ow ow ow. Thanks, Y/N.

Y/N quickly dawned on his armor while summoning his spear as he took his stance. He saw there were Devils and Fallen Angels that attacked them with several of them charging at him and Tatsumi.