Chapter 1

The whole city was in an uproar as the fire could be seen from a wide range across the city. Hundreds of people gathered around the building what was going on while the people who were still inside started to evacuate the building. It didn't take long before it was all over the local news as there were no leads as to what happened or the cause of this. As for the ones responsible, they continued to flee from the area while remaining in the shadows. It took them a bit of time before they finally reached the outskirts of the city where they entered an old building. Once they entered, they took a secret passageway leading below the building where another member was waiting for them.

 Once they entered, they took a secret passageway leading below the building where another member was waiting for them

???: Well, it's about time!! Just how much longer were you going to make me wait?!

Lubbock: Oh quit your whining. You had it easy on getting the information on the CEO's bastard son, Mine. Besides, it was this guy's idea to be all flashy with his entrance. Said pointing at Y/N.

Bulat: Now now, let's calm down. We still need to get going.

Mine: Tch, fine!

Y/N opened a door on the other end of the room as their vehicle was.

Y/N: Let's go.

All: Right.

Lubbock: SHOTGUN!!

Mine: WHAT!?!?! No way!!! I'm riding shotgun, not you!!

Lubbock: First come, first serve!!

Mine: Oh no you don't!! I'm sitting shotgun!!!!

Y/N whacked them on the heads leaving a nasty bump.

Bulat: Should've seen that coming. Said smiling. If you two are gonna argue about who's sitting shotgun, I'll sit shotgun while you two sit in the back.

Lubbcok and Mine: What!?!?!

Bulat: Unless you want Y/N to hit you again.

The two of them fell silent as Y/N glared at them. Bulat chuckled as they all got into the car as Y/N placed his sword in the middle.  With the car started, a door opened revealing an underground tunnel leading to an unknown location. He put the car in drive as they traveled through the tunnel with everyone relaxing. Topside at a part in the woods a bit ways from the city, a secret passageway that was hidden by a large boulder was revealed as a car shot out from the tunnel. It landed on the ground as the boulder moved back into place as the car followed a dirt road that lead to the main highway. Once they got on the highway, they headed back to their hideout.