Chapter 5

After vanishing from the park, Y/N ran across the rooftops getting as far as he could away from them. He traveled for a while before skidding to a halt on top of a tall building letting out a sigh.

Tyrant: Well that was a rather enjoyable encounter with those Devils.

Y/N: Mmm.

Majeed: I'll say. You took care of that Fallen Angel rather quickly. Though...ARE YOU TRYING TO START A DAMN WAR, DUMBASS!!!! YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO KILL RIAS!!!!!!

Y/N: Annoying.

Majeed: Hey!!! I'm reminding you that if you kill her, you'll be putting the ENTIRE WORLD AT WAR!!!!! THINK BEFORE YOU DO SOMETHING STUPID!!!!

Y/N grumbled hearing this as Majeed sighed.

Majeed: Either way, you're in their sights now. It will make things a bit harder for you but I doubt it will bother you. I mean you are the last Assassin.

Y/N: Favor?

Majeed: About that place, you ask me to find? I'm still working on it as I got no leads so far. I'm sorry.

Y/N: Gods?

Majeed: So far, there haven't been activities I've seen or heard so far. Remind me, you wanted to know any information on which Gods again?

Y/N: Greek. Norse.

Majeed: Aaaaaah. I gotcha. Come to think of it, you did have that run-in with one of them. The one with the long spiky orange hair. Uhhh, what was his name again? Hercala?

Y/N: Heracles.

Majeed: Rrrrrright! Man was that one hell of a fight between you two. I honestly thought that you would've died.

Y/N: No. Devils shall die. All of them.

Majeed: Yeah yeah I know. Jeez, the hell are you, Darth Vader or some shit?

Y/N: Shut it.

Majeed: Oh whatever grumpy pants. Look, I'll keep you posted on anything that I happen to find or hear. As for the others, I'll let you know when they arrive so you can pick them up.

Y/N: Thanks.

Majeed: Just try not to do anything too stupid. Then again,  I am talking to Mister Mmmm after all.

Y/N: Mmm.

Majeed: ARGH!!!! ENOUGH WITH THAT SINGLE SOUND RESPONSE!!!! YOU'RE NOT A DAMN ROBOT!!!!!

Y/N: Mhm.

Majeed: ARGH!!!!! GOD, YOU ARE SO FUCKING ANNOYING!!!!!

Y/N: Annoying. Yelling.

Majeed: Oh shut it, jerk. Later.

Y/N rolled his eyes as he walked towards the edge of the building looking down at the street below.

Tyrant: I remember fighting him. I believe that was the time you first summoned me.

Y/N: Yeah.

Tyrant: Listen, whatever happened to you in the past, don't let you cloud your future. Then again, sometimes it is easier said than done in most cases.

Y/N didn't say anything as he kept his gaze down on the street before looking out over the view.

Tyrant: We'll need to make sure Tatsumi is ready for the challenges ahead. Despite not having a Sacred Gear yet, he will need to know all the skills that you can teach him.