Prologue: Welcome Player 1

*Loading...............Loading Complete*

I woke up with quite the headache and the first thing I noticed was that this was not my room. I looked around and took in my surroundings as I saw that I was apparently in a city? I was very confused until I looked at a paper that I felt in my hand, it was a note that said the following: 

"Hi! So long story short you've been the lucky one chosen to gain ultimate power for an experiment that's being conducted! Do with it as you please and don't worry about breaking or losing it as it's indestructible and you can summon it back to you like you would a Key Blade, we will be watching from time to time. Also don't ask about the clothes, signed G" 

Wait what about my clothes?-WHAT THE HECK?! WHY AM I DRESSED LIKE A GIRL?! Whoever did this to me put me in a freaking skirt!-

CALM Ok breath in and out...it's fine...we can worry about what I'm wearing later, for now I stand up and dust myself off before I notice my...bag that I have now apparently, I look in the bag to find...Oh yes.

Inside the bad I find that I have what Looks like a Tool Gun from that old game I use to play called Garry's Mod, I take the Tool Gun out as the screen on it lights up, I see some options that look like the menus from the actual game

Inside the bad I find that I have what Looks like a Tool Gun from that old game I use to play called Garry's Mod, I take the Tool Gun out as the screen on it lights up, I see some options that look like the menus from the actual game. Ooo there's an addon selection too, I'll look into that later so for now I select the Gravity Gun before I decide to test my theory and take aim at the floor Infront of me.

I pull the trigger and a Gravity Gun from Half-Life 2 spawns in front of me! But the real test came as I picked it up and aimed the GG at a trash can next to me. I activated it and it worked! The trash can is floating in the hold of my GG as I hear that sound I remember from the game humming!

I then aim the trash can towards a nearby wall of a building and fire as the can slams with quite a bit of force into the wall! I pinch myself to be sure I'm not dreaming as the biggest smile comes on my face, THIS IS SO AWESOME! Still mad about b...

I then aim the trash can towards a nearby wall of a building and fire as the can slams with quite a bit of force into the wall! I pinch myself to be sure I'm not dreaming as the biggest smile comes on my face, THIS IS SO AWESOME! Still mad about being cross-dressed but this more than makes up for it! I see what the note meant about ultimate power now! With this tool gun and what I recall being able to do in Gmod...the world is now literally my sandbox! 

I almost start doing an evil sounding laugh before I stop myself and remember where I am, I wonder if-ah! As I think it an inventory pops up in front of me showing what I have equipped right now which is so far just the GG and Tool Gun, with a thought I can switch between what I'm holding in what hand and I can put it back in the slots and out, very useful.