The Nemesis

ゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴゴ

Nemesis, one of the most dangerous and well known Bio-Weapons from the Resident Evil series is now currently staring me and Jill down...well maybe more Jill than me since his orders were to kill her if I recall right. 

Once more this hulking figure groans out "STAAAAAAAARS" before stepping forward and walking towards Jill menacingly, Nemesis then rushes in for a mean right hook to which both me and Jill dive out of the way as Jill fires back at it with her handgun. 

As Nemesis turns towards her I pump my shotgun and blast him a couple times in the back....to which he turns around and looks at me.

Jojo: "......I'm sorry"

A tentacle then shoots out of his hand at me and wraps around my neck as I yelp "AUGH" 

*Action music for fight sequence kicked in*

Jill shoots him in the head as I fire a shot at the tentacle which takes it off my throat as I dash to his side taking some more shots as Jill keeps shooting from more of a distance. 

Nemesis takes a swing at me which I hop back to avoid as I pull out the SMG and open fire! Nemesis then sends out that tentacle which this time is used to grab my leg and swing me up in the air and back crashing into the ground.

-50

Nemesis then turns his attention to Jill and starts running towards her as she sidesteps a left hook before getting backhanded by Nemesis, oof that one had to hurt. 

I get up off my butt and equip the AR2 and unloading at Nemesis, it turns it's attention back to me and swings it's tentacle like a whip in my direction, I dodge it this time and fire an energy ball hoping to disintegrate him with it!

The combine energy projectile hits and actually staggers him while burning a good spot of his chest...but sadly he's still kicking, wow this dude is tough. 

I switch to the RPG and fire to which Nemesis uses his tentacle to freaking grab the Rocket from the air and toss it back at me! Unprepared for that move I take the full hit of the rocket

-150

-60

I'm blasted into the next room over through the wall as Jill tries to get a surprise attack on him but is punched back into a different room, tho she didn't go through a wall like I did luckily. 

I get up as I'm not done yet and run back to where the action was as I see Jill pretty injured from Nemesis but she's still going. 

I bring the AR2 back out and reload it as I fire another energy ball this time at his back and stagger him again, while staggered I switch to the RPG and fire another rocket which this time hits dead on and blasts him through the wall! HA! KARMA YOU DUMB FREAK OF NATURE! 

Jill looks over at me in shock while clutching her side as she asks "You just got hit by a rocket, how are you still Alive?! you don't even look injured?!" 

Jojo: (Do i want to tell her about my shield? nah I'll keep that card hidden for now) 

Jojo: "I'm built different, that's all :) "

Nemesis must have heard my earlier inner thoughts mocking him cause he rushes back in and freaking clotheslines me with his arm before grabbing me by the leg and slamming me onto the ground a few times!