The Greatest Plan

(Cute pic am I right? Jill is so cute~)

We went into the basement to escape through a vent into the sewers before finding ourselves back outside...but not before I left Nemesis a little president which you can see the effects of from the now burning and collapsed building heh heh. 

Carlos: "You are crazy! that really could have backfired on us"

Jojo: "Well it worked didn't it? should keep that thing down longer this time at least" 

Jill: "Wait before we continue I need to ask you something Carlos"

Carlos: "I know, you want to ask me out right? All the foxy ladies love my accent, it drives them crazy" 

Jill: "What? Keep dreaming" 

Carlos: "Well can't blame a guy for shooting his shot, what about you? your cute" 

He said that last part aimed at me, I quickly correct him before he gets any ideas

Jojo: "I'm a man actually" 

Carlos: ".....so why are you dressed-" 

Jojo: "Long story" 

Carlos: "Ah...lets not talk about this again" 

I just chuckle at the embarrassed guy before Jill gets his attention back 

Jill: "Tell us, why did Umbrella send your team in?" 

Carlos: "We're here to rescue the civilians" 

Jill: "Don't lie to me! Umbrella is the whole reason why this mess began!" 

Uh Oh she's angry now 

Carlos: "Look, We're just Mercenary's! Hired hands, do you really think the master would tell his dogs why they have to retrieve the stick he just threw? If you want answers you should talk to someone else, I am NOT with Umbrella."

We get interrupted by some zombies that find us as they begin moving in our direction 

Carlos: "We'll have to finish this later! Believe it or not we're only here to rescue the civilians, if you can trust me then help us, Think about it!" 

Carlos then runs in the other direction away, I look back at the approaching Zombies before I take out the SMG and start mowing them down "Who sent babies to fight me?! HAHA!" 

After I finish blasting all the Zombies Jill just stares at me as I reload the SMG, I look back at her before asking "....what?" 

Jill: "Why do you enjoy doing that so much?" 

Jojo: "Well it's fun, killing the zombies and all"

Jill: "It's fun to kill people?" 

Jojo: "These aren't people! at least not anymore, just what's left because of the virus, besides you saw me do the same thing when fighting Nemesis so why is this any different?" 

Jill: "Because Nemesis was nothing but a Monster! but these things were still people! They're just victims of Umbrella but you put them down eagerly like it's sport!" 

Wow she's gotten heated now...but I guess she's right, the way I'm handling those Zombies is more like desecrating on someone's grave in a sense...ouch"

Jojo: "I...I'm sorry Jill, I get a little exited when I fight back against any threat, but I suppose I've been getting too trigger happy with these things cause their Zombies, even if their already dead I've been acting too Ecstatic about such a tragedy. Again I'm...I'm Sorry for my behavior"

I lower my head in shame as Jill looks at me before releasing a breath and walking closer

Jill: "I'm sorry too, I shouldn't have shouted at you like that, It's just been a lot happening and I still haven't fully processed it all, thank you for your consideration tho, it means a lot to me"