Doctor Jojo's Holy Thriller

We took Jill to a Chapel that was nearby and rested her in there, while it's no cure I still gave her some of the stuff from a medkit to slow the virus down. I had also removed the Nano-Suit by now as it ran out of power from the fight with Nemesis, Carlos and I were watching over Jill when she finally woke up. 

Jil: Ugh...Jojo? Carlos? 

Jojo: "In my medical opinion you didn't look too good" 

Carlos: "Don't worry Jill, this Chapel is safe" 

So sayith the Lord! 

Jill: "I've...been Infected haven't I?"

Jojo: "Hey take it easy"

Jill: "I'm ok, I don't feel any pain but that's what bothers me, If I can't feel anything then what does that mean?" 

Carlos: "Don't give up Jill! we'll find a way to help you, Don't let that Virus beat you!"

Jill: "....If I turn into a Zombie, I want your words that you'll kill me, please."

Me and Carlos stay silent for a second before he mutters "I..I promise"

I said nothing...I should if she turns but...could I?

Me and Carlos talked about our course of action and it was decided that Since I've shown to have the most useful weapons for power that I should go out and look for help while Carlos stays behind and looks after Jill just in case. 

Thankfully I have just the idea of where to look as I eventually make my way out of the Chapel and to a nearby Hospital, Once in I look around for where the cure could be while avoiding or blasting more Zombies. 

I try to get my mind off the bad situation as while Looking I start singing a little song to myself 

"It's close to midnight
Something evil's lurkin' in the dark
Under the moonlight
You see a sight that almost stops your heart
You try to scream
But terror takes the sound before you make it
You start to freeze
As horror looks you right between the eyes
You're paralyzed~"

I then see Two of these creatures appear as they try to attack me