The Final Countdown

(First chapters were all in first person but I'm going to try to shift it to 3rd person now, might be some errors lol)

Jill and Jojo begin exploring the facility trying to find what they were searching for, they wander through the facility having to blast more Zombies on the way while also doing a few more PUZZLES! Jojo was very tired of Puzzles. 

Eventually the two come into a room as the door closes behind them and they hear "Warning proceeding with operation in treatment room, please evacuate imminently." 

Jojo: "Well that isn't good" 

And then Guess who shows up once again? 

Nemesis: "STAAAAAAARS"

Nemesis walks in with the energy sword lit and ready, it seems he's been waiting for them and now with the room locked they have no choice but to face him now. 

Jojo: "You may think you have us now, but I got something very special for you Nemesis!" 

Nemesis then wastes no time and dashes directly at the two! both move away as Nemesis aims a swing of the energy sword at Jojo which gets blocked by a purple blade of energy. 

Jojo: "Now I will show you the true power of the Force" 

Thanks to a lightsaber addon he got, as long as he has the saber equipped then he also has accesses to force moves. 

Jojo and Nemesis then start clashing with swings of the energy weapons that the two wield! the clash ends when Jojo double jumps back and stretches out a hand and knocks Nemesis straight into a wall with a force push, as Nemesis hits the wall it breaks a valve which begins shooting acid onto Nemesis as it burns away at him. 

Jojo and Jill then look to each other 

Jojo: "You thinking what I'm thinking?" 

Jill: "Get him in the right spots" 

They both nod as Jill moves away and Jojo goes right back to face Nemesis, Nemesis swings his tentacle at Jojo who slices through it making Nemesis roar in pain as they both swing at each other and their blades clash once again. 

Jojo breaks the blade lock by pulling out a Mauler in his other hand and blasting Nemesis with it before leaping over him and giving a nasty slash to Nemesis's shoulder burning and cutting him with the light saber. 

Jojo: "Clouded by rage, your mind is. Unfocused, it makes you" 

Nemesis runs at Jojo once more who then Jumps back before force pushing Nemesis to the right sending him crashing into the wall. Jill then takes the chance to shoot the other valves on the wall as they all begin pouring more acid onto Nemesis who howls in pain and fury. 

Not wasting the chance Jojo brings out the Spartan laser while Nemesis is distracted and is able to charge it up and release a devastating blast of energy that takes a chunk of Nemesis's head clean off! What's left of Nemesis falls to the floor and begins burning and melting because of the acid.