A Walk in the Park

After we left the Chapel me and Jill went to a park area of Racoon city while fleeing from Nemesis, we managed to shake him for a bit and are hiding in the park now. For now we had some time to kill so I went back to the Addons on my Tool Gun to download a few more Addons that may prove useful, I also found one that leads to what I'm currently doing, downloading music on my Gphone! 

Yes you heard that right, a GPhone! Apparently it looks like an iPhone but cause Gmod it's a G instead of an I, It looks like an older iPhone too but this GPhone actually has a lot of newer phone features which is cool! Also instead of the Apple l...

Yes you heard that right, a GPhone! Apparently it looks like an iPhone but cause Gmod it's a G instead of an I, It looks like an older iPhone too but this GPhone actually has a lot of newer phone features which is cool! Also instead of the Apple logo on the back of the Phone it has the Gmod logo on it. 

After getting and setting up my new GPhone I Started downloading music on GTunes(yes it's also called Gtunes on this phone), I'll sort them all into playlist later. When Jill asked about what I was doing I told her about the GPhone, we even took a picture together as the first pic I got to take with it. 

Jill: "Would you like my Number?" 

Jojo: "W-Wait what?! what for?"

Jill: "What else? so we can keep in touch and properly chat some more after this is all over" 

So then I got Jill's number added to my phone as its first contact, I feel confused about this for some reason. 

Nonetheless after that and checking that the coast was clear we make our way through the park and stumble upon what almost looked like a cabin building. We head inside I notice a strange terminal in the place as well as a fireplace. 

Jojo: "That fireplace has something behind it I think" 

Jill walks over and turns off the fireplace and yes it looked like it went outside, I walk over with my Crowbar out and start trying to break down the wall to the passage while Jill walks over to the terminal after it starts beeping. 

Jill hits a button and I hear the speakers on the terminal say this: "All Supervisors mission terminated so return immediately I repeat return immediately." 

Jojo: "Supervisors?...I believe i remember Nikolai saying that he was a Supervisor when i encountered him last" 

After some more prying I finally braked the wall down! a small entrance is revealed as me and Jill crawl through it, after doing so we are greeted by a familiar voice.

Nikolai: "I'm quite Impressed you both managed to stay alive up until now" 

Jill: "And you seem to be doing a pretty good job of Looking out for yourself" 

Nikolai walks over with a gun in hand, I ready my Needler just in case 

Jojo: "How about helping out for once?" 

Nikolai: "I have no intention of helping either of you"

Jill: "Because we're nothing more than Pawns in all this?"