Containment

Jojo wakes up back in his cell feeling very well rested, he rubs his eyes before getting up and stretching a bit.

Jojo: "Mmmmmm, that was a great sleep! Haven't had a nap like that in quite some time."

Persica: "I hear 999 has that effect on a lot of people"

Jojo turns to see Persica sitting on a chair next to the bed he was resting on

Jojo: "What's up Doc?"

Persica: "You mean besides the property damage you caused?"

Jojo: "Ahh...in my defense a lot of damage was already done by the time I caused any."

Persica: "The foundation is used to having to make repairs by now."

Persica then looks directly at Jojo before lightly smacking his head with her hand.

Persica: "However, don't be so reckless next time."

Jojo: "I was actually trying to help though!"

Persica: "That being said *sighs* you did help, you helped bring 173 back as well as containing 106 in that...Vacuum cleaner you had. So your help was appreciated, even if you caused some property damage."

Persica then stands up and walks over to stand in front of Jojo

Jojo: "By the way, how long have I been out?"

Persica: "24 hours"

Jojo: "24 hours?! Man...that little slime does good work"

Persica: "We noticed, now some of the...higher-ups have a proposition for you after seeing your little performance."

Jojo: "Higher-ups? What do they want?"

Persica: "I have the papers right here but I'll give you the short version considering your attention span"

Jojo: "Hey!"

Persica: "Oh hush, now then, the short version is that they want you to assist the fondation with more dangerous tasks such as detaining certain SCPs as well as eliminating certain targets and such. If you help us then you'll be given more freedom and favors from us instead of being inside a cramped cell all day."

Jojo: "Tempting offer, don't you guys already have Cross though?"

Persica: "Cross has been a valuable asset to the foundation but we can't always control him to do as we want him to, and you can never have too much help I suppose"

Jojo: "And you think I'll be easier to control?"

Persica: "To a degree, Dr. Clef was able to knock you out when you were first brought in."

Jojo: "I don't know who this Clef guy is...but I'm still annoyed at being tased so I don't like this guy already."

Persica: "Nonetheless work with us and not against us and we promise there won't be any problems as long as you don't cause us any, now do you accept? Oh, and we're still doing later testing with you."

Jojo: "Hmm...Well it's not like I have anything better to do right now, Screw it, I'm down. I accept this deal!"

Persica: "Excellent, thank you for your cooperation 8250"

Jojo: "Just call me Jojo!"

Persica: "No. Now I'll go report back that you've accepted the deal, please behave in the meantime."

Jojo: "I'll get you to call me by my name one day, you will like me."

Persica: "Doubtful, but sure. Goodbye 8250"