The Clocktower

*I almost forgot how many different paths there are in the og RE3 game cause of the choices you can make* 

Me and Jill made our way inside the Clock Tower as we begin looking around, I almost forgot how many Puzzle elements the original RE3 had which I was reminded of with all the puzzles we found in this place that we had to solve to open locked doors, I mean I could just blast the doors open but this is an aesthetically pleasing building so I'd rather not. 

I'm not really big brained enough for this...I mean I'm big brained with other things of course but puzzles are not my forte, luckily Jill is much more puzzle smart than me so she handles most of these puzzles while I keep guard for any unwanted surprises. 

Speaking of which as we were walking through a Hallway I hear Jill let out a scream and run over as fast as I can

Jojo: "Jill! What's wrong-"

Giant Spiders.......

Jojo: "AAAAHHHHHHHHHH KILL IT WITH FIRE!"

I quickly pulled out a Flame-thrower and began to burn every spider in sight while still screaming! eventually I think I got them all and even fried the webs around the place.

Me and Jill stand there in silence for a bit without saying anything

Jill: "...you could have burned down the whole tower we were in, you know that right?"

Jojo: "I am now aware" 

Jill: "And?"

Jojo: "...I promise to try and think more next time, I just got surprised was all"

Jill: "Good boy"

After almost committing Arson (I have no regrets killing those things tho) me and Jill continue looking around the clock tower, a few Zombies are in the place but I make quick work of them after also getting to test out my Energy Sword!

I also was able to pull off a 360 No Scope with my Sinper Rifle!

Jojo: "Ez"

....i also never pulled that off again :(