Chapter 1

Introduction

Shivani:- Age:- 25

Shivani:- Age:- 25. Likes to do painting, have interest in archery and sword fighting. Totally into mahabharat Ara. She is different. Devotee of Shree Krishna ji. She lives in her own world. Introvert person. She thinks more than speaking. Likes to live alone that's why she is in Varanasi. She came Varanasi for study but now she don't want to go back. She is a engineer. Likes to explore historical places, caves and all. Know 3 languages Hindi, English and Sanskrit. Wants to go to mahabharat Era. She have only one wish, that is she wants to go to mahabharat Era.
Shivani's pov

Ahh.. It was such a suffocating day. Thank god tomorrow is Saturday. Actually My office is not far from my apartment so I am walking towards my apartment. After coming come I quickly went to sleep.
Next day

(House tour)

(House tour)

I usually wake up at 4 am. First of all I do some meditation and walk then at 5 am I take a bath and do pooja and then make some food for me. Today I'm doing the same thing. After shower I dressed up and do pooja and then to went make some food.

Shivani's lookIn kitchenI start to make a toast and a cup of tea for breakfast

Shivani's look
In kitchen
I start to make a toast and a cup of tea for breakfast. After making breakfast she came to living room and have her breakfast.
Shivani:- where should I go today? Shopping? NO. Maybe... Adventure.. but where? Let's ask my archaeologist friend Yashika.
After that I dial her number and it's starts to ring.
On Call📞
Yashika:- Hello!
Me:- hii yashika
Yashika:- Just ask. what do you want to ask me?
Me:- you know me very well
Yashika:- afterall I'm your friend.
Me:- do you know any mysterious place where I can go?
Yashika:- what about a cave?
Me:- why not
Yashika:- OK Then I'm sending you an address. You can explore that cave freely.
Me:- OK thnku
Yashika:- hm.. bye
Me:- bye
Call end
(Yashika is her childhood friend. She knows her love for mahabharat and mysteries. )
After ending the call she took her bag which have a book, a water bottle and some snacks.
After that she took her car keys and went to cave.
After reaching her destination she founds that the cave is at a hill and if you fall from here you body will not be found.
After that she starts to reach the the top where that cave is. And After reaching at the top she starts to admire the beauty of nature. Just then a strong wind came and she lost her balance and fall from that hill and after that everything went black.
Someone's pov
Finally! My wait is over.

Who is this person?
What is going to happen?
Let's see what will happen.

I hope you like this part. I will add pictures so that you can imagine it properly. Please vote and comment. Keep supporting and stay safe. 🩷🩷