Chapter 2

Shivani's pov
Ahh.. Why my head is paining. Wait! I fall from that hill. Am I alive? I didn't know I'm that much lucky. Thank you God you're great. But why it's so dark? Wait! My eyes are close. After I open my eyes I saw I am laying on a bed but this room is like ancient time rooms. Am I in Mahabharat Era. I have read many books like time travel to mahabharat era. But I'm not that much lucky so that can't be true. Let's ask someone.

Me:- Excuse me do you know what is this place? (In hindi)Of course they would know where they are working

Of course they would know where they are working.
Maid:- what are you saying? I can't understand. (In Sanskrit)
Me:- why are you speaking in Sanskrit? ( In hindi)
Maid:- what are you saying? Can you please speak properly so that I can understand what you are saying?(In Sanskrit) ( In pleading tone)
Am I really in mahabharat Era? Why is she speaking in Sanskrit?
Me:- where I am? ( In Sanskrit)
Maid:- you are in-
???:- you're awake.
After hearing the voice I turn around and saw a really beautiful girl dressed in traditional clothes.

Me:- who are you????:- I'm dushala and I was the one who bought you here

Me:- who are you?
???:- I'm dushala and I was the one who bought you here.
Me:- Dushala?
Dushala:-hmm
Am I dreaming? Wait it is just a name, anyone can have this name.
Me:- can you please tell me where I am?
Dushala:- you are in hastinapur and I am rajkumari of hastinapur.
OK so I am in mahabharat Era and why I am here. Am I here to change the destiny of kuru princes? That's what I read in time travel books.
Dushala:- actually I found you laying unconscious outside the shiv ji temple. So I bought you here. BTW what happen to you and why your clothes are weird and where is your family?
What should I say now? Lie? But in this Era if you lie you will have to go to hell. But I don't have any option. Krishna ji please forgive me.
Me:- actually I don't know anything. I don't remember.
Dushala:- OK don't worry I will help you meet your family. And you can stay here until we find them. OK!
Me:- But what about your family. Don't they would be angry?
???:- why would we be angry?
???:- It would be our pleasure that we help someone meet her family.
Just then two ladies appeared maybe in their 50s. One has cloth in her eyes. It can be maharani Gandhari and other would be maharani Kunti as she is in white saree and with Maharani Gandhari. But I have to continue my act.

 But I have to continue my act

Me:- aap kon? ( who are you?)Dushala:- She is Maharani Gandhari and my mother and She is Maharani Kunti my chachi shree (aunty)( actually I don't know do they call their chachi as chachi aur something else

Dushala:- She is Maharani Gandhari and my mother and She is Maharani Kunti my chachi shree (aunty)
( actually I don't know do they call their chachi as chachi aur something else.)
Me:- Pranipat Maharani Gandhari... Pranipat Maharani Kunti.
M. Gandhari:- Khush raho ( be happy)
M.k:- Khush raho ( be happy)
M.k:- you can stay here until we find your family and Don't worry about anyone.
Me:- thank you!
M.Gandhari:- putri what is your name?
Me:- My name is Shivani.
Dushala:- Shivani would you like to be my friend?
Me:- it would my pleasure. BTW do you know where is my bag?
Dushala:- it's here.
Then she gave me my bag.
Dushala:- can I ask you something?
Me:- hmm
Dushala:- your bag is weird and your clothes is also weird.
Me:- Amma..  actually it's not mine a weird person gave me this. He said if I wear this clothes and carry this bag with me it will bring good luck for me.( with a dramatic tone.)
Dushala:- really!
Me:- hmm
She really believed it. So innocent. If I were in her place I would never believe this story.
M.k:- ok enough now.. dasi prepare a bath for Shivani.. Shivani first take a bath then we will talk.
Me:- OK!
After that dasi take me to bath area and there was so many things like turmeric, Chandan, honey, milk, and much more and there were also flowers in water.

Me:- OK!After that dasi take me to bath area and there was so many things like turmeric, Chandan, honey, milk, and much more and there were also flowers in water

Am I going to bath infront of them? NO I will not.
Me:- you all can go now I will take bath.
Dasi:- we can't go it's maharani order to help you take a bath.
Me:- the order was to help me but I don't need any help.
Dasi:- but you don't know how to apply this ingredients.
Me:- OK so tell me what I have to do then you can go.
Dasi:- but-
Me:- no buts just tell me.
Then she tell me how to apply them and after telling they all went from here.
After taking a bath I wore the dress which was present there. It must be for me of course. After that I went outside.
Dushala:- Shivani come here.
Then she made me sit infront of mirror and they started to do my makeover. After a hour they finally stopped. Then I look at my reflection in the mirror. They are really talented. I like it.

My lookAfter that we talk for some time and she tell me that pandavs and kauravas education has completed and tomorrow is kalapardershen

My look
After that we talk for some time and she tell me that pandavs and kauravas education has completed and tomorrow is kalapardershen. Then a dasi came with our dinner and after having dinner she went to her room and I opened my bag and started to eat the snacks while reading the book which I have bought. After some time I went to sleep.

I hope you like this part. Please vote and comment. Keep supporting and stay safe. 🩵🩵