Chapter 8

After 1 week
Shivani's pov

Today we are going back to hastinapur as pandavs and kauravas has returned from the war. And Pandavs defeated drupad and saved kauravas.
In this 1 week i didn't did anything interesting as I don't know anything about Ang and also Karna was busy in his political things so he didn't give me tour of Ang. But he said that next time he will definitely give me tour of Ang.

BTW that people who tried to kidnapped me was from hastinapur enemy kingdom.
Karna only warned that kingdom cause I say so. Actually I don't want any trouble when I'm with him... You know! What I mean.

And about Veer ( tiger cub), he's with Dushala and Subhadra ji. Actually when I tell Dushala about me going to Ang, she didn't agree about me going. And after so much efforts she agree. But she said that Veer will stay with her and Subhadra ji. She said that as Veer is just like me so he will not let her miss me much. So yeah! Veer is with them.

Now I'm in chariot with Karna. Actually last time we had separate chariot so it was all boring. So I said to him that we will go in 1 chariot together. And he agree.

Me:- Karna!

Karna:- hmm! ( his gaze was on a paper. )

Me:- can you teach me some martial arts? Like means some self defence or some weak points of a human body. So if someone tried to harm me, i can use some self defence rather than asking for help. ( I roll my eyes in last sentence. )

Now his gaze averted from paper to me.

Karna:- umm... it is their bridge of nose, windpipe, solar plexus, chin...

Then he told me more tips about self defense and told me that he will teach me self defence after getting to hastinapur and that's how our journey went.
.
.
After some time we reached hastinapur and Duryodhan, Dushasan, shakuni and Ashwathama, Dushala, Subhadra ji and Veer was waiting for us at the main gate. We went and greeted them. Then we girls went from there to my room.

We talked about random things and most of the times they were teasing me by saying Karna name.

After some time it was already night so Subhadra ji said that she is going to Dwarka soon so she has to do packing and she left. And Dushala said that 'you must be tired after this long journey.. take rest! We will talk tomorrow. ' And then she also left.
Now me and Veer is in the room.
After so much efforts I make Veer sleep. He was not sleeping because as we meet after so much days, he was playing with me. But after some efforts he slept.

Me:- let's write the letter. ( Actually as Subhadra ji is going to Dwarka. I want to give letter to Kanha because I want his permission before doing anything. )

Letter ✉️

Dear Kanha

Hii! How are you? I'm fine. Actually I want your permission before doing anything. Will it be good if I change something?.. You know! What I mean. If it's a No then please tell me the purpose of me in dwapar yug.

I hope we soon meet each other in person. Then we will talk a lot.

Shivani

Letter end ( actually I'm not good in writing letter. Please don't mind it.)

Then I also slept.

Next day

I got ready and went to main gate to say goodbye to Subhadra ji and also to give letter.