Chapter 9

Author's pov

Duryodhan and Karna was standing in middle of the court with their head down. Then Bhishma said.

Bhishma:- what happen putr Duryodhan and Angraj? Why you both call everyone for urgent meeting?

Duryodhan:- I want to confess something.

Dhristhrashtra:- what putr?

Then Duryodhan tell them everything. And after listening this Bhishma blood bloodied, he want to give punishment to Duryodhan but he doesn't have much time now as it is already 5 hours since they left. They will reach varnavrath in anytime. So he don't want to waste his time and also as Duryodhan has confessed everything before any accident so he was not feeling right to give punishment but as a elder he has to give punishment.

Then Bhishma got up and went to horse and started his journey to varnavrath.

Shakuni's pov

I knew it. I knew that something like this would happen. So I already sent my
Eagle to give message to Purochan that kill the pandavs and Kunti as soon as possible. Purochan must have got the message and must be working on it.

Shivani's pov

Finally! We reached varnavrath. Actually it was evening now.
We all got down from the chariots and came in front and saw a palace or you can say 'Lakh ka ghar'. There were not any diya nor mashals.. ofcoure why would they put? Because of diyas and mashals this lakh ka ghar will burned before us.

Wait! Did I tell you or not? Maybe not.. ok let me tell you now that Veer is again staying with Dushala. I some times feel that Veer is not my pet but Dushala's pet... BTW I did it on purpose. Actually as I know that this lakh ka ghar incident will happen then how can I bring Veer here. And also Dushala would feel lonely because as me and Subhadra ji is not with her. So I let Veer stay with her.

As we came in front Bheem said to the person who came to welcome us. Maybe he is that 'Purochan' man who built this palace.

Bhim:- Purochan what type of palace is these where no diya nor mashals are kept? We can see it now but not at night. So put mashals and diya everywhere.

Purochan:- no we can't rajkumar because it is the speciality of this palace that it enlighten by the moonlight.

By moonlight I remember a song of Jennie.

𝐼 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑚𝑒 𝑑𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒
𝑚𝑜𝑜𝑛𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡
𝑛𝑜𝑏𝑜𝑑𝑦 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑠𝑒𝑒, 𝑖𝑡'𝑠 𝑗𝑢𝑠𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑛𝑑
𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑜𝑛𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡
𝐿𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑎𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢, 𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑎𝑡 𝑚𝑒
𝐴𝑟𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟, 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑔𝑜𝑛𝑛𝑎 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑜𝑛𝑒
𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠?

It is really a wonderful song. I really love this song.

Before we could go inside we heard horse sound, so we all turned our head and saw Arjun. He get down from his horse and came and touch Mata kunti feet and she give him Aashirwad. Then he touch Yudhisthir, then Bheem's feet and hug Nakul and Sahadev. Then he came to me and we both hug and after sometime parted. Then he put out a letter maybe Kanha gave him this to give me.

Arjun:- Madhav gave this letter to give it to you. ( he said while forwarding the letter.)

I took letter from his hand. Then I saw everyone looking at the letter to see what is written.

Nakul:- Shivani open the letter.

Sahadev:- yes we also want to see what's written inside.

Me:- huh!.. um.. a .

Yudhisthir:- it's ok Shivani. We understand that it is your privacy. And don't worry we will not interfere. ( he said while placing his hand on my shoulder. )

I smile and then we all went inside. We decided to freshen up first so I went to my room and took a bath and then I came to room and open the letter.

Letter ✉️

Dear sakhi

What is this sakhi? You wrote a letter to ask for my permission but you already executed you plan. This is not fair.. Anyways best of luck. I hope your plan work. Wait! I forgot to write 1 thing, Hello! I'm also fine.

Everyone is good here. I hope that everyone is also good there.

Your Kanha

Letter end

I chuckled while reading his letter. He is
just like a child. Even though I haven't seen him till now but I can tell only by reading his letter. And also we all know that he's not grown up till now.

I put that letter aside when a person came to tell me that it's dinner time. So I walked towards dining area but when I was passing by kitchen, I heard that Purochan wife saying.

P. Wife:- Arya! Do you think it's good? We will go to hell if we do this. First poison and then fire. I think it's not good.

Purochan:- and if we don't do it then Gandhar raj will kill all of us. Now don't speak nonsense and mix the poison properly in kheer.

I knew that it would happen but didn't knew that it will happen this early. Then I went to pandavs room and saw pandavs there except Bheem. Then I went towards them and saw that they already got that this palace is made up of lakh.

Me:- not only they are going to burn us but they are going to poison us also.

Arjun:- what?

Me:- Purochan and his wife are putting poison in kheer.

Yudhisthir:- how can they do this? We are their cousins and nephews.

Sahadev:- but they don't take us as cousins or nephews. They only think of us as enemy.

Nakul:- but now we have to quick because bharata Bheem has already left for dining area.

Then we quickly went to Dinning area and saw that Bheem was about to put kheer in his mouth but Arjun yanked his hand causing Bheem to glare at Arjun.

Bheem:- what is this Arjun? You just wait I will not leave you. ( Bheem got up and was about to hit Arjun but Yudhisthir spoke.

Yudhisthir:- Bheem! There's poison in kheer.

M. Kunti:- what? ( now she also get up and looked at Yudhisthir. )

I hope you like this part. Please vote and comment. Keep supporting and stay safe. 🖤 🖤