Chapter 7

After some days
Shivani's pov
Today pandavs and kauravas are going for war and I and Karna are going to Ang desh because he have some work there. And I am going to see how Ang desh look. Actually that was a difficult task to agree him but I did it. So I am ready to go. Actually we will go after pandavs and kauravas.

Shivani's look Then a dasi came and informed me that pandavs and kauravas are going

Shivani's look
Then a dasi came and informed me that pandavs and kauravas are going. So I wentbto the main gate.
I give all the best to both of them then they left.
After some time we also started our journey. My chariot was at front and Karna's chariot was at back. I had brought some books so I was reading them and I don't know what is Karna doing.
After two days of journey we reached Ang desh.
The Ang desh is still in progress because Karna is made King a month ago so it will take time for Ang desh to get ready.
As there was no king before Karna.
As we were going to the main gate. All the people were happy and were welcoming us with flowers.
As we reached main gate I wait for Karna to come first and as he came I also get down from Chariot and came in front with him. Dasis were present there to do arti.
After Arti we get inside and the dasis show me my room. I went and took a bath.
After that it was dinner time so a maid came and we went to dining area. When I reach there Karna was already present and was waiting for me.
Me:- Pranipat Angraj
Karna:- you don't have to call me Angraj.
Then I sit on my seat and we started eating.
We were talking about random things. I ask him question about hoe are you going to improve Ang desh and he was telling me about politics and all stuffs and the way they do things.
After eating dinner.
Me:- Karna
Karna:- hmm
Me:- are you free?
Karna:- yes!.. Why?
Me:- just asking for a walk.
Karna:- sure! why not?
Me:- ok then let's go
Then we went to garden and we were walking. We both were silent and was enjoying the time.
After some time we decided to go to our rooms.
We both have rooms in different directions.
As I was going to my room someone covered my mouth and started dragging me somewhere.
WHAT THE- where are you taking me? I used some self defence but of no use. Then I bit him on his hand by which he was covering my mouth. He hissed in pain and loosened his grip. Then I put his hand aside and said.
Me:- KARNA! KARNA HELP ME.
but that man again put his hand on my mouth and dragged me.
Karna's pov
I was going to my room but then I heard Shivani's voice. I immediately run and saw a person dragging her.
Me:- Leave her.
Then he put a knife on her neck.
Man:- if you come any closer then I will kill her.
Then many other men come. And we started and after some time I killed them all. Only that man who was holding Shivani was left.
Me:- Leave her if you don't want to die.
Then he pit that knife more closer to her neck that blood started to come.
I got so angry that I without thinking further attacked him and killed him.
Shivani's pov
Ahhh! He was hurting my neck but then Karna and his fight started and I went a bit far from them.
After Karna killed him I went and hugged him tightly. I don't know why but I was feeling to hug someone so I hugged him.
He get shocked at first but then hugged me back. After some time we broke the hug.
Karna:- umm... are you OK? Should I call Vaidya?
Me:- I'm.. I'm fine. BTW thank you.
Karna:- it's fine. Afterall I should say sorry. You first time came here and this happened. I'm really sorry.
Me:- it's not your mistake.
Karna:- umm.. let me drop you to your room.
Me:- hmm
Then he drop me to my room and tell me to don't go anywhere alone if you want you can take the guards and blah blah..
After saying this things multiple times he left and I slept thinking about this romantic incident.

I hope you like this part. Please vote and comment. Keep supporting and stay safe. 🖤🖤