Chapter 10

Shivani's pov

Yudhisthir:- Bheem! There's poison in kheer.

M. Kunti:- what? ( now she also get up and looked at Yudhisthir. )

Nakul:- not only poison mata, they are also going to burn in this palace.

Sahadev:- Mata this palace is made of Lakh.

M. Kunti:- but we don't have any enmity with Purochan, then why he and his family doing this to us? [ she said with tears in her eyes.]

Ye baato me kyu itna time waste kar rahe hai, agar Purochan ne Mahal me aag lagadi hogi toh ham baate karte karte hi reh jaaege aur ese hi mar jaaege...  Let's stop talking and run from this Lakh ka ghar before it's too late.

Bheem:- it's not Purochan maa, it's that Duryodhan and his Mama Shakuni's plan to kill us.

Me:- Would you all like to stop this conversation and run from this Lakh ka ghar before we all burn to ashes?

Then we all started to walk towards the entrance. But the entrance door were already in fire.
Then we all started to save ourself from fire as most of the palace were already in fire. We went to the center of the palace where the fire didn't reach yet.

M. Kunti:- now what do we do?

Nakul:- maa yaha se jaane ka kewal ek raasta ha, jo ki jameen ha lekin ye aag me ha... Ab jo karege bhagwan hi karenge. [ he said with joining hands and looking up.]

Me:- jameen se jaane ka rasta nhi ha, lekin jameen ke niche se toh ha na.

Arjun:- Matlab..?

Me:- matlab jan na aapka kam ha, mera nhi.

They all looked at each other and then Bhrata Yudhisthir said.

Yudhisthir:- i got what she mean.

Bheem:- what?

Yudhisthir:- We have to dig a tunnel to escape from here.

Then they all look at each other with hope and Arjun, Bheem, Nakul and Sahadev hugged me tightly.

Me:- BhRAta BhEEm i'M nOt AbLe To BReatHe.

They all immediately broke the hug and i started to breathe heavily. And Mata Kunti patted by back.
Then Bhrata Yudhisthir said.

Yudhisthir:- now let's dig the tunnel.

Arjun:- ok bhrata.

Then they four [ Arjun, Yudhisthir, Nakul and Sahadev] was about to starting digging, when bheem said.

Bheem:- wait..!

Then he came and hit so hard with his bhala that a big hole got made.

Then we all went inside that hole and as we were moving forward bhrata bheem was digging. Then after we all knew that we are far away from that Lakh ka Ghar we came out from that tunnel.

Nakul:- thank god we are safe... thank you my little sister, it all happened because of you.. So for this favor you can ask me anything and i will give you anything you ask for saving my precious life. [ he said with dramatic king moves.]

Me:- Bhrata what do you have that you will give me? [ i said with folded hands and look at him. Because we only have our clothes that we are wearing and weapons and nothing else.]

As i said this Arjun, Bheem and Sahadev burst out laughing and Yudhisthir and Mata Kunti gave a smile. And Nakul look at me with hurted look.
I chuckle a bit while looking at Nakul and then look at others.

Me:- now what do you plan to do?.. Are you going back hastinapur or...

Arjun look at everyone and they all nod their heads and then he look at me.

Arjun:- actually now after this incident we will not go to hastinapur and will stay in jungle and live our life.

Me:- okay.

Sahadev:- and about you.. we will safely take you to hastinapur and will come back to jungle.

Me:- why?.. why I'm going to hastinapur?

M. Kunti:- putri you are not suitable to live this hard life. You should go and live in the palce comfortably.

Me:- sorry Mata but I'm not going and that's final. And about me being not suitable then don't worry if i start living like that then i will become suitable.

Bheem:- that's like my sister.. and i also don't want her to go and live with that kauravas. And don't worry I will not let her do any work and get hurt. I will do her part work.

M. Kunti:- but-

Bheem:- please Mata let her stay.. i will not be able to live without her.

Nakul:- yes Mata Bhrata Bheem is right. Let her stay.

They say and looked at their Mata with puppy eyes.

M.Kunti:- ok

Me:- YEAHHH!

I said and we 5 [ Arjun, Bheem, Nakul, Sahadev and Me] hugged each other. And after some time we parted.

Then after some rest we all started towards jungle.

While in Hastinapur

Author's pov

After coming there, Bhishma saw everything burned to ashes and saw pandavs weapons half burned and he thought that they are dead. So he went near Ganga ghat and flow those weapons in river and went back to hastinapur and told everyone everything.
Then after realising his mistake, Duryodhan layed before Bhishma and started asking for forgiveness. Bhishma didn't say anything and started walking towards his room and then Duryodhan said that he will go to jungle and do vanvaas and after listening this Bhishma took a  sharp turn and told Duryodhan in loud voice that pandavs are already dead and if he take vanvaas then who will become the next king. Duryodhan didn't wanted to live in luxurious after killing his cousins but to fulfill Pitamah's wish, he stayed in the kingdom.

________________________________________________

I hope you like this part.

Please vote and comment.

Keep supporting and stay safe. 🤍