Chapter 5

Shivani's pov
Duryodhan is not that bad. If there was other man then he would not make a beautiful girl like me his sister. I know I'm beautiful. I think he saw me looking at Karna. Maybe he knows that I- I don't think he is that much smart. But what if he knows? Why would I care BTW? I don't care at all. Anyways I have to be good in both pandavs and kauravas eyes.
Dushala:- Shivani see who came to meet you.
Me:- who?
Dushala:- Subhadra My kanyakul friend.
Me:- Su- Subhadra ji ( I ran and hugged her tightly. )
She got startled because of the sudden hug. Then I get separated. She is really beautiful and innocent inside and outside.

Dushala:- Shivani do u know her?Me:- huh!

Me:- huh!....uh. yes I know her. She is the sister of dwarkadhish Krishna ji and Balram ji.
Subhadra:- you know my bhabhishrees?
Me:- who wouldn't know your bhabhishrees? They both are awesome.
Subhadra:- BTW would you like to be my friend?
Me:- it would be my pleasure to be your friend.
Dushala:- Shivani function is about to start. Let's go.
Me:- ok
After that we left to the function area.
It was really beautifully decorated. There were space for everyone to sit.

Me, Dushala and Subhadra went where ladies were sitting

After some time pandavs also came near us to meet Mata Kunti and Dushala.
Yudhisthir:- Pranipat Mata
Kunti:- Pranipat putr.
Dushala:- Pranipat Bhrata
Me:- Pranipat
Bheem:- Pranipat. Aap kon? ( who are you?) [to Subhadra]
Dushala:- Bhrata she is my kanyakul friend Subhadra.
Subhadra:- Pranipat
Arjun:- Pranipat
Then Arjun and Subhadra get lost in each other's eyes which was noticed by everyone.
Bheem:- when is the food going to serve? I'm very hungry.
Nakul:- tell something new that we don't know.
Bheem:- Tumhe to me baad ma dekh Lunga. ( I'll see you later.)
Dushala:- they are playing Veena so perfectly.. Do you know Subhadra can also play many musical instrument like Veena.
Nakul:- Bhrata Arjun can also play Veena. Right Bhrata Arjun.
Dushala:- really! Bhrata Arjun can you please play Veena for us. Maharaj hasn't come yet.
Arjun:- not now, next time
Subhadra:- please play it Kumar Arjun.
Nakul:- yes bhrata please play it. Kumari Subhadra is also saying now. ( teasing smile)
Arjun:- ok
Should I stop it? Maybe not. Just let it be how it's going.
Then Arjun started playing Veena. After some time Duryodhan, Karna, Ashwathama, Dushasan and Shakuni also came. And when Arjun stopped playing Veena then Duryodhan started clapping and throw his necklace at Arjun.
Duryodhan:- wah Arjun tum ladkiyo ki tarah Veena bhi Baja lete ho. ( wow Arjun you can also play Veena like girls.)
Duryodhan:- mitr Karna do you know how to play Veena?
Karna:- no mitr for me my bow is my only musical instrument.
Then they started laughing and was about to left. Arjun put out his dagger and went near Karna. Duryodhan was about to say something when shakuni stopped him. Pitamah Bhishma, mahamantri vidhur, Maharaj and Maharani also came there.
Bhishma:- what is happening here? Arjun why are you Pointing dagger at Angraj Karna?
Shakuni:- mahamahim you came on right time otherwise Kumar Arjun would have attacked Angraj Karna with his dagger.
After a discussion Maharaj punished Arjun to wash Karna's feet. Then he washed Karna's feet and left from there. We also left to our rooms without eating anything.
I slept thinking about today and tomorrow events.

I hope you like this part. Please vote and comment. Keep supporting and stay safe 🩷🩷