Chapter 4

Everyone's eyes were on that pillar where Karna was standing.
Drona:- who are you and from whose permission you got guts to shoot the arrow.
Karna:- When someone makes a sound between the mountains, Acharya.. then the echo definitely arises.. The mountain does not wait for anyone's orders.
( most of the dialogues are from star plus mahabharat. )
Then he jumped from that pillar and landed in arena.

 )Then he jumped from that pillar and landed in arena

Wow! He's so handsome. Ab pyaar nhi hoga to kya hoga. What can I do if he's all rounder.
Drona:- you are challenging Arjun. Don't you know that this competition is between only kuru princes.
Karna:- I know aacharya. As long as this competition was between Kuru Kumar, I was sitting silent. But seeing two or four games of Arjuna, you got so excited that you appealed to the whole world...You declared Arjuna the greatest archer of the world. And I am a part of the world.  And that's why the task of saving the pride of many archers of the world has fallen on my shoulders.
When is the competition going to start. Now I'm getting bored. Start it quickly.
Karna:- Either you tell that Arjun is great only in Kuru Kumar or tell him to accept my appeal and enhance the glory of your education.
Arjun:- Do you have a weapon in your hand or only in your mouth.
Karna:-  What are you thinking Acharya.  Do not trust your disciple or your teaching.
Drona:- I know you. Are you the one who came to get the education from me?
Karna:- No aacharya he had died that day when you didn't excepted him as your student.

Shakuni:- you were lucky child

Shakuni:- you were lucky child. Otherwise there was no thumb on your right hand.. There are many ways to become great, some try and some guile.
Arjun:- As a warrior fights and a murderer gives poison. Is this what you want to say mamashree?
That was a great reply. But can't they just start the competition I have to execute my plan. I can't wait to execute it.
Shakuni:- This is what I am saying Pandav Kumar... Rejection of appeal is an insult to your teacher. Accept it.
Arjun:- it was accepted in the same section in which the appeal was received.
Rajguru:- stop rajkumar. Before starting competition we should know who is competeting. Rajkumar can only compete with a Raja or rajkumar. Who are you man? You didn't gave your introduction.
Karna:- I am mahamahim Bhishma's charioteer Adhirath sushane's son.
Rajguru:- Sut.. so you are sutputr. How dare you learn archery even when you are a sutputr.
Then Karna and all started fighting regarding his caste.
After some time karna' s Father came I arena.
Adhirath:- please forgive him Rajguru.. come putr.
Karna:- nhi pitashree. I want to show my talent. I'm without any doubt great archer than Kumar Arjun.
Adhirath:- don't say anything radheya and come. It's your father's order that you will not do this competition.
Bheem:- Go sutputr. Listen to your father's words because he knows that Sut don't have ability.
HOW DARE HE. YOU-
Audience:- Go sutputr. Go sutputr. Go sutputr. Go sutputr.
He was about to go when Duryodhan stopped him. And after some time he declared him raja of Ang. And Arjun and karna started fighting.
Suddenly an arrow was going towards Karna and his golden armour appeared. It was a beautiful armour. It was so bright that it was a little bit difficult to look at it. Mata Kunti recognize him and fainted. Some dasi take her to her room.
After some time the sun was set so there was no winner.
Duryodhan with Karna, Ashwathama and shakuni was going somewhere so I went from arena and come infront of them.
Me:- Pranipat Kumar Duryodhan. Pranipat gandhar Raj. Pranipat ( to Ashwathama). Pr- Pranipat Angraj.
I was trying to not make eye contact with Karna that was noticed by Duryodhan.
Karna:- Pranipat devi
Duryodhan:- Who are you devi?
Me:- umm.. I'm..
Dushala:- BHRATA
She shouted and tightly hugged Duryodhan.
After some time they broke their hug.
Duryodhan:- how are you Dushala?
Dushala:- I'm fine Bhrata.. how are you?
Duryodhan:- I'm also fine.
Then Dushala's eyes fell on me.
Dushala:- Shivani what are you doing here? I was searching you everywhere.
Me:- why were you searching me?
Dushala:- I wanted to introduce you to my brothers. You were so excited yesterday when I was telling you about by brothers so thought of personally introduce you.
Duryodhan:- Dushala who is she?
Dushala:- Bhrata she is my friend... Actually I found her unconscious outside Shiv ji temple so I  take her with me. She lost her parents and don't remember anything so I tell her to stay with us until we found her family.
Duryodhan:- oh.. sorry for your loss.
Me:- it's fine Kumar Duryodhan.
Duryodhan:- you don't have to call me Kumar Duryodhan as you are my lovely sister's friend so you can also call me bhrata.
Me:- ok ku- Bhrata.
Me:- umm. BTW An- Angraj congratulations.
(I was trying not to smile like an idiot. I am not like a shy type person but i don't know why I'm blushing now. )
Angraj:- thank you devi
Me:- you can call me by my name. It's Shivani
Angraj:- you can also call me by my name.. Karna
I just nod at it with a small smile.
After that me and Dushala bid good bye and went from there. As we were going to our rooms we met pandavs.
Dushala:- Pranipat Bhratashrees
Me:- Pranipat rajkumars
Arjun:- Pranipat
Yudhisthir:- who are you devi.
Dushala:- she is my friend. Actually ( then she tell the whole story. )
Yudhisthir:- you did good Dushala by bringing her here.
Arjun:- yes Dushala we are proud of you.
Dushala:- thank you Bhrata
Me:- can I also call you Bhrata?
Nakul:- yes you can devi.
Me:- don't call me devi my name is Shivani.
Sahadev:- Shivani. Nice name.
I just gave a small smile at it. After that we bid and good and went to our rooms.

I hope you like this part. Please vote and comment. Keep supporting and stay. 💙💙