THE RETURN TO THE BRAVE NEW WORLD WHILE THE BAD MOON RISES WITH A MEMORY LANE

THE RETURN TO THE BRAVE NEW WORLD WHILE BAD MOON RISES WITH A MEMORY LANE

EP 1 SEASON 2 :THE RETURN 

EP 2 SEASON 2 : BRAVE NEW WORLD 

EP 3 SEASON 2 : BAD MOON RISING

EP 4 SEASON 2 : MEMORY LANE

..

THE PAST FEW DAYS WAS HECTIC for everyone , Katherine returning to Mystic Falls and slicing john's fingers off and Damon killing Jeremy , Caroline being a vampire and the mayors death and jeremy going to kill damon too .

Elena  got in the Salvatores Boarding House to be only met up with Stefan and Damon and Alaric standing near the door 

Damon looked at her then to ric as he spoke , "hey Elena , Thanks for coming, Ric. Can I get you something to drink? Coffee, bourbon? Bourbon in your coffee?" 

Alaric looked at elena before speaking , "Elena mentioned you needed my help."

Stefan sighed as he spoke and came near her and kissed on the cheeks ,  "Yeah, we were hoping you could help shed some light on the Lockwood family."

Alaric , "now why would i know about the lockwoods ?"

Damon ," Well, you wouldn't. But your dead, not-dead vampire wife might"

Elena , " Isobel's research from when you guys were at Duke together."

Alaric nodded as he leaned on the couch and looked at elena and them before speaking

Alaric , " Isobel's research here in Mystic Falls rooted in folklores and legends but at the time I thought much of which was fiction."

Damon smirked as he raised his eyebrows before speaking as he took the cup and drank

Damon , " Like that amazing vampire story."

Elena rolled her eyes and looked at alaric and spoke as she brought my knees to her chest 

Elena , "aside from the vampires , what else ?"

Alaric looked at me before speaking , "the lycanthrope"

'lycanthrope ? as in werewolves ?' elena thought

Elena , "wait . like the werewolves"

Damon came near us and sat as he spoke , " No way, impossible, way too Lon Chaney"

Stefan looked at him and spoke , "is it ?"

Damon looked at him and spoke , " I've been on this planet one hundred and sixty some odd years, never came across one. If werewolves exist, where the hell are they?"

Alaric looked at damon before speaking , "why do you suspect the Lockwoods ?"

Damon shook his head and leaned back taking a sip before speaking  , "Because vervain didn't affect the mayor at Founders' Day but the Gilbert device did and it affected his son Tyler."