BRINGING OUT THE DEAD IN A DANGEROUS LIASIONS ; 1

Damelia looked at the Salvatore boarding house , It was practically night as she stopped her drives for few times for feeding

She stood infront of the house , before opening the door to see Stefan and Damon about to leave.

They stopped walking , shook by seeing Damelia.

"Hello brothers."

"Lia.."

"I believe you want to kill me now."

"No..no."

Damon hugged her , "Welcome back , i guess." Damelia patted his back , feeling happy to5 be back in Damon's arms. She look at Stefan , She pull away from Damon and speak , "And i am so sorry i couldn't be with you. "

Stefan nodded , "Don't mind.."

"It's too late anyway." Stefan walked past her.

Damelia sucked her breath in and looked down feeling disappointed.

Of course she expected this , but she hoped he would just fight her instead of being silent around her , She felt her eyes burning.

"Hey...He is going through his emo phase again , he will come around , okay ?"

"Yeah , i deserve it. Don't worry . Where were you guys going anyway ?" 

"The Mikaelson mansion for the dinner." Damelia looked at her twin frowning .

"Wait for me for few minutes , i am going there too."

"What ?" Damon frowned , ready to deny.

"I am invited too."

She rushed in the bathroom and freshened up before wearing the dress  and do makeup , She made sure to do it fast so she wouldn't hear any of her brothers whining.

She rushed downstairs see Damon sitting on the couch , dead stefan next to him .

"What the hell happened to him?"

"You look good and i just snapped his neck. He was being whiny." 

Damelia looked at Damon with a pointed look and small smile.