KILL OR BE KILLED WITH A PLAN B AT A MASQUERADE ; PART 3

EP 5 SEASON 2 : KILL OR BE KILLED

EP 6 SEASON 2 : PLAN B

EP 7 SEASON 2 : MASQUERADE

..

DAMELIA LOOKED AT CAROLINE AS SHE GOT INSIDE THE ROOM ,Caroline was sitting on the couch as  Damon gives her a glass of blood.

Damon spoke , "Here."

Caroline spoke with her voice so low , "I'm still shaking." 

Damelia spoke as she sat next to Caroline , "Why , What happened ? , Give me the bag "

Damon gave her the blood bag , Stefan enters the room as he looked at the blond in confusion 

Stefan , "What happened?"

Damon smirked as he spoke , "Go ahead, tell him. You're gonna love this."

Caroline spoke , "I saw Katherine today."

Damelia asked , "Where?"

Caroline spoke as she finished the cup as she looked at Damelia who was sucking the blood bag , "At the Grill. I just stopped by to gawk and...quasi-stalk Matt."

 MYSTIC GRILL

Caroline start to tell them the story. 

She was looking at Matt who saw her staring at him 

Matt,"Do you need a table?"

Caroline , "No, I'm not staying. I just needed to use the little girls' room."

Damon , " Skip the teen drama and get to it."

Caroline looked away from him , "Then I had to pretend to use the bathroom even though I didn't really have to go because I'm a doofus."

Caroline was in the bathroom , washing her hands when Katherine arrives as she poses as Elena. 

playing dumb Caroline spoke

Caroline , "Elena?"

Katherine<posing as Elena > , "Hey, I saw you with Matt, are you okay?"

Caroline wiped her hands and looked back and replied , "Yeah, you know...whatever."

Caroline tried  to speed pass Katherine , who pulls her back

 Katherine smirked , " You're good. What gave me away ? is it the hair? Or was it my clothes?"

Caroline looked at Katherine in fear , "I know Elena is...I know Elena's at home."

Katherine nodded and spoke , " I need you to deliver a message."

Stefan asked , "What was the message?"

Katherine spoke as she looked around Caroline's face , "Tell Damon and Stefan that I want the moonstone or I will rip this town apart until it rains blood."

Damon , "Tell him the rest of it."

Katherine / Caroline , "Tonight, at the masquerade ball."

Caroline then looked at Damelia and spoke , "I also told her that you were waiting for her presence"

Damelia devilishly smirked , "Good , Good Girl "

Stefan spoke as he looked at the trio in front of him , " She wants to do it in public. killing mason threw her off guard."

Damon spoke back to Stefan , "She's running scared. What she did to Jenna was desperate. She's out of tricks."