OWN REDEMPTION

Its been days

Its been days. Well months , Damelia spent her entire months in the Charity Shelter.

"Miss Damelia ?"

"Hello Marilyn" 

"What happened ? What are you doing here in such a time ?" Marilyn frowns.

"I ran from there. I need a break." Damelia explained.

"Please come in." Marilyn moved from the door step.

Damelia enters , "How is the things here now?"

The 124 years old vampire smiled and spoke , "More vampires were taken in , we taught them control and werewolves were taken in too , we are still trying to ease their pain . Witches are as always doing the best. More witches did come though."

Damelia nodded , Now did i mention the charity she did was not only for the humans but also for supernatural entities. 

"What about the Humans ?" Damelia sat and took the tea given by Marilyn.

"They are doing good , but they did whine about you not coming recently. By this news all of them will be happy."

Damelia nodded.

"But,...there is something wrong with you." Marilyn frowned.

"Yes , i am compelled , not feel any remorse or anything. I need the help of the witches to take it away."

"It will be painful Miss Damelia. "

Damelia turn to look ,  to be met up with an other young girl.

"Rachel."

The girl ran to Damelia and hugged her , "I missed you."

"I did too."

Marilyn smiled at their moment as she drank her tea.

"About compulsion , We can help you. It will pain alot though." Rachel pulls away , She was witch.

"Whatever it is, we need to do it." 

Rachel nodded.

"Now why aren't you sleeping ?" Marilyn questioned Rachel.

"Well , i couldn't sleep. " Rachel smiled and ran away , leaving the vampires alone.

Marilyn laughed , "I will get you a room , Miss Damelia."

Damelia nodded with a smile.

The next day ,  , At the arrival of Damelia , Marilyn conducted a party for all.

The following week was hectic because of the party. Damelia did shopping with ,Marilyn , hunted with the vampires , Suggested alot of ways for the werewolves to control their anger , Helped the witches with spells and taught new topics for the humans.