BRINGING OUT THE DEAD IN A DANGEROUS LIASIONS ; 3

Damelia gasped as she felt her back hit the table

Elijah removed her shirt (which is his) and her bra in a second , kissing every single square inch of her body.

Elijah straighted up , staring at her , making her Damelia feel more naked that she was.

Elijah kissed her neck , his hands carressing her body , up and down.

Elijah slowed his movements , making it soft and slow so it would be heightened more.

Elijah breathed next to her ear as he used his fingers to go between her breasts , slow and  soft.

Damelia gasped and shut her eyes,  covering her mouth with her hand.

Elijah looked at her before licking her neck , slow and soft.  He traced her body until her underwear.

He stared at her as he kissed her . Damelia rested her head , moaning as she felt him sucking on her breast.

She jerked up as she felt his hands going inside her underwear , teasing her.

Damelia took hold of Elijah's neck , whining.

Elijah chuckled in her ears as he kept going in a slow pace.

"Elijah—" She moaned out. "Please."

"Please what ?—" Elijah looked at her frowning , yet whiny face , her eyes shut tightly , mouth opened , moaning. "Huh ? Please what?"

"Please..." Damelia lookes at him "Please fuck me until you get tired." Damelia felt him chuckle at her chest. He looked at her , leaned in. Inches apart , "Then i guess you will be fucked for a very long time , Damelia."

Damelia jerked , moaning  as she felt him pick up a faster pace.
She pulled on his hair making him groan and stare at her.

He moved to her neck and bit on it , Sucking her blood.

"Mine.—" Elijah growled "Just Mine." He growled before kissing her face harshly , Smudging her blood on her face.

"Yours . All yours , Elijah . Fucking all yours." Damelia gasped next to elijah's lips.

Elijah kissed her , wounding her lips in the process.

"Damelia. Damelia ,  listen to me—" Elijah took her head in his hand.
"Mm?"
"—You know i love you right ?—" Damelia nodded "–Words , my dear.–"

"Yes." Elijah nodded , gulping. "Good—"
He leaned into her ears and whispered. "Because i am going to fuck you like i don't care. "

Elijah speeds them to the bed. Removing his pants and his boxers , Elijah threw them away.

Damelia pulled him towards her by his hai and kissed him , before speeding him under her.

Damelia now kised Elijah's neck , pecking it . She went kissing to his chest , grazing his biceps and abs , She looked at Elijah who was breathing hard.