SINNER AND SAINTS EATING THE FRUIT OF THE POISONED TREE WHILE BLOODLETTING. ; 1

Check out the casting 2 chapter again!! I added two characters!! Its Margot and Jenna!! Played by Jennifer Lawrence and Sara Canning!

Elijah , Damelia and Klaus sit opposite each other in the living room as each of them read their own book. 

Damelia was texting Damon , A lot happened in Mystic Falls. Damelia wanted to go there to help them , but remembering Damon's words she sighs , "Don't. We will call you back when we need you , Just stay with Elijah. That is a better place to be. He is able to protect you no matter what."

Damon was angry because of Klaus's little move. Damelia is pissed off.

Klaus is reading "A Poison Tree" by William Blake, and Elijah is reading one of his mother's grimoires. A dead girl lays on the coffee table, her neck bleeding from puncture wounds in her neck, while they listen to classical music. After a moment, Rebekah enters the room making Damelia to look at her.

"So, this is what you do the first time we're back together as a family? Vampire book club?"

"Reading edifies the mind, sister. Isn't that right, Elijah?" 

" Yes, that's quite right, Niklaus."

" And what's this business?"

She gestures to the dead girl on the table

" This is a... "

"Peace offering ?" Damelia raises her eyebrows . 

"yes...peace offering."

Klaus sighs ," I presumed, after so much time desiccating in a coffin, that my big brother and my sister in law might be a bit...peckish."

Damelia bites back a laugh as Elijah is annoyed , " And I explained to my little brother that forgiveness cannot be bought. I'd simply prefer to see a change in behavior that indicates contrition and personal growth."

Klaus rolls his eyes guiltily, and Elijah gestures to the girl on the table

"Not this nonsense." Elijah ends with a displeasured look. Damelia laughs as she leaned on the couch.

Klaus grins , "Well, I couldn't very well let her go to waste, could I?"

Rebekah annoyingly spoke , " Well, I suppose I'll go fetch the rubbish bin, because she's staining a two hundred-year-old carpet." 

Damelia widens her eyes and grinned , "Need a help ?"

Elijah looks up from his book to see the girl bleeding out onto the table, where the blood drips onto the floor

Elijah whispered , " Ah, yes. "

"No need but sure! I love your presence." Rebekah walks out making Damelia kiss Elijah's cheeks before walking out with Rebekah.