SINNER AND SAINTS EATING THE FRUIT OF THE POISONED TREE WHILE BLOODLETTING ; 2

Damelia was pushed against the wall , kissed by Elijah. Klaus walked past them , rolling his eyes.

Elijah nibbled on her neck making her gasp , Klaus clenched his jaw and looks at them , "Can't you both take this to your room?"

Damelia looked at him as Elijah sucked her blood and grinned , "Get out."

Klaus growled and walked away leaving the couple to make out. In the living room. Klaus walked in front of Hayley's room , But stopped as he sensed she was  missing. 

"Hayley?" he whispered. He widens his eyes , running back to the living room to see Elijah kissing Damelia's thighs. She was laid on the table.

"Elijah , Hayley is missing."

"Hayley?" Damelia frowns and sits up.

Elijah pulls away and takes his phone from the pocket and calls Rebekah . Klaus walks back in.

" Goodbye means goodbye, Elijah."

" Is she with you?"

" What the hell are you talking about?"

"Hayley's gone. Where is she?"

"What?!"

Klaus anxiously walks into the living room and re-joins Elijah and Damelia ," Marcel was here."

Elijah looks stunned, and absentmindedly drops the phone from his ear .

"Crap."

Damelia rushes out , the Mikaelson brothers following her.

Damelia , Klaus and Elijah enter the courtyard. Klaus on her left and Elijah on her right .

 Klaus walks behind a girl and snaps her neck. The whole room goes silent. Some vampires stood in guard as they see Damelia. Damelia just waved and grinned.

" Good evening! I'd like a word."

" What do you think you're doing?"

"It appears that we've interrupted a collection of filthy amateurs! We've come here for the girl. Give it to us, or we kill everyone here... starting with you."

"You three got a lot of nerve, coming into my home and making demands. And you! Isn't killing my friends one time enough ?" Damelia shrugs and grins before going back to stare at her nails.

Your home, is it?" 

"The girl! I will not ask again."

" I assume you're talking about Hayley? Yea high, dark hair, bitchy attitude? Who is she, anyway?"

"She's an old friend. You know how sentimental I am about old friends."

" Well, I ain't got her. And before you start whining, I did pay her a little visit earlier tonight. I was feeling nostalgic, so I took a trip out to the plantation where I used to be a slave. And, imagine my surprise when I realized that the Original family of vampires had taken up residence. Your girl, Hayley, answered the door, we exchanged hellos, that was it. You don't believe me? Look around. Hell, I'll even help you find her. But the question that I'd ask is " Marcel stops before continuing " if Hayley isn't here, then where is she?"

Damelia , Elijah and Klaus are sitting in the courtyard. Some of the vampire fighters are milling around the compound.

" Not the most attractive community, are they?" Elijah begins.

"I have a better community that...this."

" You do realize they can hear you?" Klaus spoke.

" You do realize I don't care?" "I also don't care." Damelia leaned her head on Elijah.