THE END OF AN AFFAIR WITH A DISTURBING BEHAVIOR; 3

Stefan wakes up yet again to see Rebekah and Damelia

Stefan wakes up yet again to see Rebekah and Damelia.  Rebekah's standing near the open back door. Damelia sitting outside on the rock.

" Oh, he lives." Rebekah announced.

"Welcome to the land of living , Brother." Damelia taunted him.

" What happened?"

"You lied. You took a beating. My brother's and Damelia's been breaking your neck all afternoon. Quite the temper for my brother and for Damelia , Normal behavior."

"Why did he bring us back to Mystic Falls?"

" You can stop playing dumb now. It didn't take him long to figure out what you've been hiding." Damelia snapped. Rolling her eyes she looked away.

" I'm not hiding anything. I've done everything Klaus has asked me to."

" No, you just failed to mention that the doppelgänger's still alive." Rebekah looked at him.

" Where is Klaus now?"

" With any luck, ripping that cow's bloody head off."

He rushes at her and they both fly out of the truck and onto the ground, him on top of her.

Damelia pulls Stefan and speeds to the truck , her hands choking him.

"You lied to me , brother." She looked down , still choking him.

"Let me explain. I-"

"No , even though i am  compelled to not feel any emotion , i feel so so betrayed Stefan.—" She looked at his eyes, her veins appearing as a sort of sadness. "You didn't trust me , did you ? Then and Now , you two never trust me. You couldn't tell me you were alive back then and now...you couldn't tell me Elena is alive."

"You were compelled....i did not have another choice."

"Ah Yes!! You traded our trust between each other for a petty love." Damelia laughed .

Stefan pushed her against the wall , holding her shoulders because he knows no matter how his sibling hurts him , he could never  bring himself to hurt her.

"No. I never did that.  I would have told you soon , you just had to wait. But no you didn't trust me."

Damelia looked away. Stefan pulls away and look at Rebekah.

" Where is she?"

" You really do love her, don't you?"

She pushes him against the truck, punches him and takes a crowbar. She puts the hook of the crowbar behind his neck and pulls him toward her.

" Consider me jealous."

She drives the crowbar through his stomach. She look at Damelia who was staring at the ground.