ALWAYS AND FOREVER

" You mean to tell me, after all these years, Marcel is alive and well?"

Damelia look at Elijah , pouring the blood in her cup . she came to learn about Marcellus , the adopted son of klaus , who is also ruling the one and only New Orleans , very poorly.

" Quite. Our brother seems to have wandered into a war zone. And I haven't been able to find him. Marcel, who Klaus sired and brought up beneath his own wing, now rules a menagerie of savage vampires running wild, killing in public for any human to come upon. Witches are held in subjugation. I doubt Niklaus had any idea what he was walking into."

" Sorry, what was that? I stopped paying attention at "our brother"."

Damelia chuckles as she kept the blood bag aside , She looks at Elijah who bit back an eyeroll , "Rebekah."

" Our hateful, traitorous bastard of a brother, who's negated any sympathy I once had for him by his repeated efforts to ensure neither you nor I know happiness outside of his own selfish universe."

"Rebekah....." " Always and forever, Rebekah, that is what we once swore to each other."

" Hi sweetie and brother Consider this me calling take-backs."

"Well, you've called take-backs dozens of times over the centuries and yet when our father found us and chased us from this very city..."

" I may be old, Elijah, but I'm hardly senile. I know very well I stuck with Klaus, and not three years later he stuck a silver dagger in my chest and sent me into a magical slumber for ninety years. Do you know why? Because I had the audacity to try and live my life on my own without him."

" Enough. I believe our brother's in trouble, so what ever is going on between Marcel and the witches, it's dire enough that they'd risk bringing an Original back to town. The witches have lured him here, I'd like to know why."

Elijah hangs up the phone and snuggled up to Damelia's neck .

"Oh my dear Elijah."

Elijah hums and  grazes his fangs on her neck.