KILL OR BE KILLED WITH A PLAN B AT A MAQUERADE ; PART 2

KILL OR BE KILLED WITH A PLAN B AT A MASQUERADE ; PART 2

EP 5 SEASON 2 : KILL OR BE KILLED

EP 6 SEASON 2 : PLAN B

EP 7 SEASON 2 : MASQUERADE

.. 

Liz , "Can you keep Caroline far away from me please? I don't wanna see her." 

that was what Caroline , damelia , Stefan and Elena  heard when they reached the cellar and was about to go in 

Damon looked  at Caroline before speaking at Liz ," She's your daughter, Liz."

Liz shook her head disappointed at Caroline , " Not anymore. My daughter's gone."

Damon whispered out as he felt sadness for her , "You have no idea how wrong you are about that."

hearing that Caroline left the suitcase in front of the door and left while Elena and Stefan followed her , while damelia got in and looked at Liz in a disappointing manner as she shook her head  disappointingly as she placed the suitcase in front of Damon and left from there and started to walk when she heard the couple argue about Katherine 
Damelia knew Katherine cared for damelia truly , yet Katherine told her to stay away from her , Damelia was her weakness , she sped upstairs no longer wanting to hear this conversation and saw Caroline sitting on the couch  

Damelia , "Hey darling "

she spoke as she sit next to Caroline , Caroline smiled at her as she hugged her making damelia hold her head and pat her back , whatever it was , it was scaring Caroline , a courageous person , you will ever meet , yet she did not ask what it was , it was Caroline's choice whether to say or not , Damelia was not going to force her .

 Elena soon joined the girls and asked Caroline , "Can I take you home?"Caroline left the hug as she shook her head so fast and spoke , " I can't go home."
Elena sat next to her friend  , "Why not?"

Caroline replied as her eyes started to tear up , "Because I'm scared."

Elena spoke as she hugged Caroline, "Why are you scared? Caroline, you can talk to me."

Caroline ,  "Katherine's gonna be there and she's gonna want me to tell her everything that happened today. She told me I had to spy on you and report back to her."

Elena sighed as she spoke , "I know and I've been so mad at you. But then, I tried to put myself in your position so that I could understand why you would do this to me and to Stefan because he's been such a friend to you. Who did she threaten?"

Caroline cried as she replied , "Matt, she threatened Matt and I'm so scared of her Elena! I am so scared of her." 

elena , " And you should be. Caroline, we all should be."

Caroline , "Why is she doing this? What does she want?"

Elena , "That's the million dollar question."

Damelia , "Caroline , My Love , Next time Katherine ever comes near you or calls you , i want you to tell her , Damelia is wanting your presence , will you do that for me ? "

Caroline nodded as she left Elena and went to hug Damelia as she pat on Caroline's  head whispering how wonderful she is

..

Elena passed the bed sheet to Damelia who put it over Caroline , making sure Caroline is alright , Elena started to leave

Elena seeing damon infront of the door , "Caroline's sleeping on the couch."