𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐂

The Gods sat, some bored and some chatted amongst eachother

The Gods sat, some bored and some chatted amongst eachother. The God Father of Cosmos, Zeus, hosted a banquet out of poor boredom - or is it really?

The Gods: Odin, Thor and Loki sat in the same corner. Observing the others at the event. (Though Loki was getting bored, tapping his foot on the ground impatiently, like a child.) Poseidon seated, chin on his palm, a blank look on his face.

Lord Buddha was chewing on the cakes that servants offered. But even though, through their blank faces, they were all bored. Until, a soft, angelic voice boomed through the castle. Making all eyes wander to where it may come from.

At the edge of the world, listen carefully to the galaxy
世界のふちで 銀河に耳を澄ませて

The words of the music flew gracefully into their ears. Like a spell, it made everyone at ease at how beautiful the voice is. Along with the song, a harp played on the background.

The strings beautifully played each tune creating the perfect melody. Enough to make the Gods mesmerized. Truly - it was angelic.

"Hm, finally. Some good fucking music." Loki smiled, clasping his hand together, speaking his mind. As both Odin and Thor glanced at him. "I agree." Huggin and Munnin both said in unison.

-------

[Y/N] was a guardian angel, though, she did not fight like the rest of the angels. In the past, she was kidnapped by humans and was sold to be a slave. Fortunately, Heracles: The God of Fortitude, Envoy of Justice, took [Y/N] from the evil humans and kept her.

She found great comfort in music, using her voice and harp she always carried with her. Currently, She had come with Heracles for a meeting between the Gods.

Since the angel found no use in participating in the meeting, she walked outside the Olympus Palace, and into the large garden of it. There were patches of flowers, all with different colors and kinds.

There were also statues of different Gods and angels, growing on them were leaves and moss. Though, it still gave it a beautiful design. The garden was beautiful, peaceful and a perfect place to play a melody.