𝟒

Göll sobbed in [Y/N]'s lap

Göll sobbed in [Y/N]'s lap. Everything was terrible, humanity lost two times causing
the God's egos to fuel. Brunhilde sat next to the two girls, a blank face was the only expression she can muster.

"We will win the next round. I'm sure." The angel comfortingly rubbed Göll's back and pushed the hair away from her face. The girl in her lap sniffled, taking a big inhale to calm herself down.

[Y/N] turned to look at Brunhilde, with a comforting smile. In turn, the tall woman gave her a small smile.

The angel had befriend the two Valkyries as they were caring and kind.

After enjoying the angel's company, the two sisters told their goodbyes and left to find the next fighter of man kind. Smiling, the angel wished them good luck.

Currently, Lü Bu was in a coma, while Adam - the second fighter for human kind was also in infirmary, badly injured. His wife was keeping him company, and was always there to send smiles to the angel. They were indeed such sweet couples. Sighing, the winged girl walked, keeping her mind off things.

Humanity wasn't doing good, and she truly hoped that less humans would suffer. Her train of thought suddenly got caught off when a hard figure suddenly bumped into her, causing her small body to stumble and fall on her butt.

Blinking, she turned to look a the person - God. He glanced at her, cold blue eyes stared back at her. She froze, the figure she had just bumped into was Poseidon, King of the Seas.

The God let out a 'tch' and continued walking. How rude. She thought, but quickly forgiven him as he must've have his reasons to be so cold.

Standing, she dusted herself and continued walking. Poseidon, was indeed hard to befriend. She tried to befriend him slowly, by smiling at him whenever they meet eyes, but all she ever received was a blank and cold expression.

Her wings flapped - she was annoyed. With a 'huff' she stomped her feet. She wanted to be friends, which is something she would get easily, with her kind and comforting demeanor.

But Poseidon was just a hard shell to crack. She passed by the infirmary, embarrassingly, the window to the door was a bit high up, so she needed to flap her wings to take a peek.

A few inches off the air, she saw Lü Bu through the window, his shallow breathing and heart monitor was visible. She wanted him to wake up as quick as possible.

His army and Red Hare was worried sick for him. The angel remembered Chen Gong - a member of Lü Bu's army, sobbing helplessly as he recalls the moments of his master suffering.

"Do you know our Master?" A boy who's hair is in a bun and is wearing a military uniform asked, an eyebrow raised. With a smile, the girl answered. "Yes, we are friends."

"Lü Bu? Friends with a girl?" Liu Bei said, amused and was smirking. Zhang Fei took a big gulp of his alcohol and laughed deeply. "Lü Bu's got a girlfriend!!" He laughed, the girl only blushed in response.