𝟏𝟎

The angel had high hopes of winning the next round

The angel had high hopes of winning the next round. Especially when Buddha'll fight for humanity, and she trusted him. He's a God, who's cool, nice and strong. So she can definitely trust him.

She's giddy, inside. Almost like a dog being given a treat. Happy that she met Buddha again, and also finding out that he's in the humanities side. The girl believed that he will win. She prayed extra hard for him.

While walking in the infirmary, having just visited Heracles who was all smiles and cheery, as they sat together in his bed. Staring off to nowhere and sharing stories like children. It was something always they did together when the God took in the angel. Finding comfort to eachother.

She stopped at a window, her eyes landing on a familiar God. Buddha. Her cheeks heated up. She blinked. Is this 'falling in love'? Shiva's wives always talked about this feeling when they first met Shiva.

"Lustful woman, stop undressing him with your eyes!" A voice exclaimed as the angel glanced at it, shot and fragile, old man. Nothing to panic about. Expect it was Lord Zeus, the one who almost executed Adam if he shot one more punch. ".. I'm not.." she answered, as the old ma- God, Just 'teeheed' and skipped away.

She had run into Adam and his wife Eve. The girl greeted the couple. "Hello, [Y/N]!" Eve smiled, as Adam only gave her a nod. He never really did talk too much - which she appreciated, she noticed that he's also covered in bandages still, presumably still healing from the fight. Although he was now walking around more better.

She noticed the Eve was carrying something in her arms. Noticing this, the woman's lovely smile widened "His name is Abel, our youngest." Eve cooed, as the baby opened his eyes to look at his surroundings.

When he landed his eyes on the angel, his eyes brightened. "Doesn't he look like his father?" [Y/N] glanced at Adam's blank face and to Abel's cheery one. "Yes.." she said, having nothing else to say. It wasn't a lie - she didn't intend to - she just doesn't have anything to say. Abel looks like his mother more, she thought.

"You can hold him." The woman added with a comforting look, as the angel stretched her arms to carry the baby. Abel gave a cute smile as Eve gushed at the two. "Oh! You two are adorable, Adam look!"

A smiled appeared in the angel's face, as she held a finger up to his face and the little boy took it with his tiny ones.

Oh to have her children back.

"I could take care of him for you." "Oh, you don't need to dear!" "I insist." The angel smiled, her wings twitched. Eve's eyebrows knit together, as she looked at Adam. The two stared at eachother, almost like their communicating telepathically.

With a sigh, her worry replaced with a bright face. "Alright, we'll be here if you want a rest. Thank you!" They walk away, Eve hugging her husbands arm, lovingly. Love. The angel wonder when she'll get that, and who will it be.