𝟖

After visiting the people [Y/N] cared about today, such as: Heracles, Adam, Lu Bu and the Valkyrie Sisters

After visiting the people [Y/N] cared about today, such as: Heracles, Adam, Lu Bu and the Valkyrie Sisters. And after feeding apples to Red Hare, the angel had a pep in her step, having more energy to smile.

But now currently, she was having a fight with Sasaki - the human fighter who won against Lord Poseidon. Well, their not really fighting.

"Rock, paper, scissors, Shoot!"

Sasaki's big, calloused hand with a big scar across it, formed a 'scissor' hand. At the same time, the angels soft and small hand in comparison to the swordsman - formed a 'paper' pose.

The Angel huffed in defeat, looking at Sasaki with a small smile. Sasaki grinned, pumping a fist in the air. "Guess I'll have the last skewer!" He said, grabbing the last kebab out off the grill.

The street vendor and his angel friend stared at him as he gobbled the food gone. After hanging out with the old swordsman, the girl visited the old and big library the castle had.

Though she said that reading wasn't her thing, she found a good and interesting one called 'The Little Mermaid.' Though the version she read was the version in which the little mermaid died for her love for the prince.

She had cried over the story, ranting it to Lord Hermes, as he is also interested in books. The God only looked at her with an amused look, most likely finding the angel's red face and glossy eyes from crying - appealing.

And now, she wanted to read the other version - the one where the little mermaid doesn't die. She had also written a song about it, as she found music in comforting.

The angel, standing on a old stool was gazing around the bookshelves, eyes darting around the book's titles. She held the sad version of the little mermaid on her hand, as she sang quietly. It was only her in the library anyways, no one enters it.

Except for Lord Hermes, though he grabs books and reads it in places other than the library.

Risking it all only to fall
Back where I started
Back near the shore, back to before
You took my hand

She sang the pleasing tune, her other hand placed on her harp, strumming the strings. Her eyes still searched for the book as the lyrics came out of her mouth, releasing a beautiful melody, echoing across the empty and dusty library.

A book suddenly moved to the right, revealing the other side of the bookshelf. heterochromatic eyes, with the left eye being silver and the right eye deep red stared back at her shining eyes.

How pretty.

"... I like your eyes." The angel breathed out, blown away. The expressionless eyes slightly twinkled. "Thank you. What song were you singing?"

"Uhm.. I made it myself. It's based on the book 'The little Mermaid.'" His eyes slightly soften, as She smiled, sweetly back. The girl recognised him as the human who fought with Lord Heracles.