𝟕

Today was the day Heracles will fight, unfortunately, he will be fighting with the God's side

Today was the day Heracles will fight, unfortunately, he will be fighting with the God's side. The God agreed nonetheless, as it was his duty to fight.

[Y/N] understood why he had to. She had been hiding in her room for a few days, upset at what happened, when she got upset at Poseidon. "And... I think I may have overreacted.." she explained, looking up at the three women infront of her.

Durga's jaw dropped and she stood up, slamming her hands on the table in disbelief. While Kali sighed and looked at her with concern. Parvati only stared at her, trying to look for something to say.

"He unlocked a bad memory- a traumatizing one for you, and you feel bad!?"  Durga yelled as Parvati calmed her down. "Durga is right, Pyaar. Not everything is your fault. You had every right to react like that to Poseidon." Kali answered.

Shiva's wives. How to describe them? Well, they were kind and caring. They're always been there when the angel needed them. So, the angel can't help but warm up to them. No wonder Shiva loved them so much. They were actually good Gods.

Before the fight between God and man, the wives noticed the girl has been acting distant. So they offered to help. They were really sweet and after the comforting conversation, she felt well enough to go outside of her room. But first, she wanted to make a quick visit.

Before entering the arena, Heracles stopped. As he waited for the angel - his dear friend to say something before he goes. "I wish you the best luck, Heracles." She said, her voice quiet.

The God turned around, facing her with a big smile she had come to know all these years. And with that, the angel broke down into tears as she pulled him to a tight hug.

"The world is so unfair.."  The God placed a hand over her back, slightly caressing her wings, soothingly.

Bidding their farewells, The angel entered the balcony of the arena, where the Gods all observed from above. She approached a railing, and placed her hands over it.

"Little Angel, it's nice of you to join us!" Loki said, cheerfully as he leaned next to the girl. She gave a small smile and looked back at the arena. It was different from the others, the arena had buildings - much similar to a town. No one could see what's going on inside.

And in which you can only see inside with a big monitor. Heracles and his opponent stood before eachother. Loki, pouted and whined, pouncing on the angel, nuzzling his nose on the crook her neck. "Why are you saddd!!" He whined. Hermes glanced over at them, pursing his lips in jealousy.

"..who is Heracles fighting...?" She placed a hand over Loki's cheek to push him away slightly, turning to the Gods. Zeus smiled "A human named 'Jack the Ripper.'" "I heard he is a serial killer." Hermes added, in recognition.

The fight was brutal, bloody and messy. The human was very smart and tricked all the humans, Gods and even Heracles on the battle. Though Heracles did not give up, and so did his determination.