𝟔

"Say

"Say... Heracles. Would you mind telling us the angel's past? I'm quite curious. You said she used to serve under Jesus, yes?" Zeus smiled, question laced with intention.

Heracles looked at him, and turned around to leave. "It is not my place to tell you." He stopped by the door to glare at Poseidon. "Don't touch her wings like that. They were once cut off." And with that, he left the room.

"Cut off..?" Aphrodite, who has been observing quietly, said intrigued. Zeus' eyes glinted, as he brushed his beard with his fingers.

Heracles knew the angel for a very long time now, so he knew where she is when she's upset.

The God stops at a balcony, where his friend was sat on the railing, hugging her legs against her chest. She sniffled and slightly glanced at the God. "... Heracles."

Walking next to the girl, he leaned on the railings and rubbed her back for comfort. "I'm sorry. You didn't deserve that."

All that [Y/N] remembers of her past is, when Back then when she served under Jesus, a war ensued and enemies ambushed

Jesus, a war ensued and enemies ambushed. She got pushed by an enemy off the clouds of a palace.

She was a child, when she fell off the gates of heaven. The angel immediately flapped her wings to avoid crashing down the ground and landed on earth. She was picked up by a human she thought the could trust but was sold to a random lady.

She had gray hair tied to a bun, and wore a huge beautiful hat, hoping it will hide the balding patch under it. Her face was caked with make up, hoping that ot hide her wrinkly face.

She wore pricy and overly colorful clothes that could blind anyone who looked at her. She thinks it showed her wealth, and made her fancy. That lady also owned a farm, had her own sons and many slaves.

The lady placed the slaves in the basement of her mansion, and [Y/N], fortunately had her own room. Though, the room wasn't that great, it was - horrible.

The so called 'bed' she had was only newspapers, the walls had cracks and leaks, there was even a big hole where insects crawl out.

There were spider webs everywhere and the only light source she had was a thin candle standing in the corner of her room. It was cold, so cold, that she would often get sick because of this.