𝟓

Life, has so much to offer

Life, has so much to offer. Good and bad. Things could go the way you wanted it to, or not the way you want it to. Or it could always go randomly, and will leave you in suprise.

Today, the humans have finally tasted the flavour of victory and peace. They have won. A sense of needed relief they needed.

The Valkyries were overjoyed, they've won. They've proven the Gods wrong. And of course, the said Gods were very enraged.

[Y/N] was also very happy, Lü Bu, has finally woken up.

"My liege! You are awake! We have bee-" Chen Gong's words got cut off as he was shoved softly to the side, and a flash of white wings entered his sight.

It leaped at Lü Bu's body, wrapping it's legs at his torso like a child. "Lü Bu! You're awake!" A familiar calming voice called out.

The man looked at the angel in the eyes, shocked. He looked around, noticing his army watching him, mouth open - wide.

"W-W-WHATTT!?!!!" Göll shrieked in suprise as the rest of the soldiers gasped, all sharing the same reaction. Lü Bu cleared his throat, retrieving his composure.

He gently held the angel's waist, putting her down on the ground. The said angel only looked up at him, eyes shining and with a bright smile. The same smile he saw before entering the fight.

".. forgive me."

Now leaning against a tree, both [Y/N] and Lü Bu sat, in the grass

Now leaning against a tree, both [Y/N] and Lü Bu sat, in the grass. "Humanity had finally won, the fighter was Sasaki Kojiro! I'm sure we'll win more rounds!"
She said happy, her wings slightly flapping.

Lü Bu was quiet pondering and rethinking his whole strength. But, he did find a worthy opponent. He'd like to fight him more.

Red - his loyal horse, also layed on the grass, his head on his owners lap. He missed him a lot, the angel smiled at this, as she saw Lü Bu stroke Red softly.

He noticed that he also had bandages, and assumed that it was the result of his strength when he rode him while he fought Thor. His eyes soften.

"We waited for you to wake up. No one didn't want you sleeping alone, so we took turns in watching over you. Mostly Chen did the watching but, we all helped." She added, smiling at Lü Bu.