𝟏𝟏

Laying down on soft red carpet, wincing in pain - was the angel

pain - was the angel. Had the muscle on her left wing never created the most painful cramp she had experienced, she would have never crashed against a window and landed somewhere in the palace.

A large slash was visible on her right hand, grazing her knuckle from her wrist. She sat up, huffing analysing the wound but then gazed at the harp Infront of the large door. Immediately crawling towards it, ignoring the pain - the angel grabbed the instrument and looked for any signs of cracks or scratches.

Before she could smile with relief, the door knob clicked and opened.

She looked up to see a beautiful sculpted and chiseled stomach. Her breathing stopped, body freezing, mind screaming at her. "I did not call for a concubine." Her eyes looked past his stomach and onto his face.

A leaf-like pattern is inked across his forehead. He was wearing an eye patch, one that was so beautiful she couldn't help but stare. Lord Hades was Infront of her, wearing nothing but a towel on his hips, covering what was between his legs. Droplets of water dropped down from his hair and onto his chest.

Her gaze lowered on her lap. "Forgive me Lord Hades, I was flying around the palace and got into an accident, ending up here. I will clean your room once I have gotten my hand fixed."

A moment of silence passed. "Stand."  The angel stood, wobbling slightly, as her lips formed into a straight line. This has happened before with Lord Ares, the God was peacefully sleeping but then she crashed into his room.

The God gave a lecture about flying safely and how disrespectful it was to disrupt a God. But let it go, sighing once he saw the angel pout behind Heracles' massive figure, shame written all over her face.

Hades took a towel that was near him, grabbing the angels hand, carefully wrapping the towel around it. "Identify yourself." "..I am [Y/N], I serve Lord Heracles. T-thank you. I apologize again."

His gaze rests on her features. The Netherworld was never known to be pleasing, especially the creature inhabiting it. Some have multiple rows of teeth, numbers of eyes, arms and legs. Her face was a change, how appealing.

"Be careful next time."