𝟐

[Y/N] peeked her head out, spying on the Gods. They were talking about something, and she can't hear. Was she nosy? Well, yes. But if it's got the Gods huddled up in a room talking about it, it's got to be important.

"How nosy. Who are we spying on?" The angel felt another presence behind her, a familiar one at that. "Hello Lord Hermes. Sorry." She turned around. Did she really meant her sorry? No.

"I guess I can let you on a little secret. They're talking about ending man kind and will hold a meeting with all of the Gods in the world, tomorrow. How exciting isn't it? What do you think?" [Y/N] stared at Hermes. Well...looking back, humans are cruel.

They sold and tortured her. But then again, she had forgiven them now. Though, humans are also caring. Her mind flashes an image of Castor, one of Heracles' human friends.

He was very nice and caring, and since Heracles' is often busy being a God, it was [Y/N]'s duty to bring back letter from the God and give it to Castor. He would always greet her with a warm smile.

And another human that the girl remembered, was a tall, well built king that helped her back then before Heracles came and took her.

He looked intimidating, but he is actually kind. Unfortunately, [Y/N] had forgotten his name. Maybe forgotten his name? Or he never bothered to tell her?

"I believe humans deserve a second chance." "..and why do you think that, little angel?" The air suddenly felt cold, as Hermes' eyes also was cold.

The Angel smiled, positivity and love forming in her face. "Humans aren't that bad, Lord Hermes. Though they are selfish and evil, there are others that are pure. The hidden gems of the earth."

Hermes blinked, processing her answer. "I am an Angel. We are made to forgive. Even if we don't want to." Her smile slightly turned into a sorrowful one.

The God she was talking to sighed. Smiling at her, he spoke. "I respect your opinion, little angel." Hermes emphasised the word 'opinion'. Seemingly not changing his thoughts about humankind.

[Y/N] only looked at him with a blank face like she would always wear. Not caring about his opinion. "All of the Gods..? Will come?" The angel, asked. Deciding to change the subject. "Yes. I'm not sure if the others will though." He replied with a smile and a hint of malice in his voice.

That means she'll get to meet Buddha again? Ever since that last encounter with him, she hadn't seen him. Maybe he left?

The girl's' train of thought suddenly stopped as Gods began exiting the room. "Oh! Little Angel!" Loki cooed as he ran to hug the said angel.

[Y/N] let out a tiny shriek as Loki engulfed her lower torso with a hug, kneeling and crushing her. "Oh dear angel! I've been waiting for you!" He said dramatically softly caressing the girls wings.

"He's making a fool out of himself." Ares said staring wide eyed at the God, appalled by his behaviour. Odin only glared at him in disappointment.

The Gods Thor and Poseidon didn't spare a glance at the scene, as it was just a waste of time.

The angel softly pushed Loki away, as he dramatically fell down and layed down the floor, his hand on his heart. "Am I not worthy of you dear angel?" He said emotionally. As Hermes only stared at him, covering his mouth.

"Heracles!" She called as she escape Loki's grasp. Heracles turned around and smiled, seeing her face. "Can I go outside..?" "Sure! Be careful." He rubs her head as she smiled in return.

She took a step back and flapped her wings and flew outside a big window. "How beautiful..." Hermes said as he was mesmerized by the angel.

"Are you not afraid that she might run away?" Ares asked, his eyebrow raising. "[Y/N] wouldn't do that." Heracles smiled in response. "Hmm, you put a lot of trust in her. Heracles." Zeus' old voice said as he caresses his beard.