𝟑

The stars shimmered, the moon was brighter than ever. The crickets and birds sang peacefully, while the rivers and ponds flowed with water.

The night was cold and restless. Because the Gods, Valkyries and an angel knew that a bloody fight was coming. One that will determine the fate of man kind.

But for now, they are either resting in their beds or looking at the stars.

The angel sat, staring at the sky. Strumming her harp and humming mindlessly. Sitting on the thick marble railing of the balcony, She couldn't help thinking of the poor humans that are awaiting death.

The Humans weren't kind to the winged girl and to the other living things on earth. Though, even if they are selfish and cruel, like the angel said, some are pure.

[Y/N] believed that humans deserved a chance. Because there are some humans that make up for their own kind's actions.

Like that king, the one who helped her. It was a very long time ago, but she will always remember his kind aura. She believes that humans are also as kind as him.

"Can't sleep?" A voice questioned behind her, "..you didn't knock. And yes.. I can't." Answered the angel with a soft frown on her face. Heracles swiftly lifted his legs and sat next to her, staring down the balcony, noticing how high up they are.

".. I'm scared for the humans. I- i can't see them die." Heracles looked at the angel, guilt on his face. "And I can't believe they want you to fight against them too." The girl looked back at Heracles, her face with sadness.

Heracles couldn't say anything. As his words wouldn't do much to help his friend or to save man kind. [Y/N] rested her head on the God's shoulder, sighing. The angel gracefully played the harp, looking up to the sky.

The lovely melody of her harp played, as the birds and crickets stopped their singing as they hear the tune. The girl wished, that this song would reach the humans below, and give them comfort at their time of need.

"I play this song, for man kind. And for them, to win this fight."

------

"Hmph. Silly girl, humans don't deserve to live." A screechy voice said as the other squawked in agreement. [Y/N] turned around to see where voice is located.
Two bird were flapping their wings, one black and one white.

"..why do you think that?" "Because humans are selfish and heartless!" "And dirty and disrespectful! They don't respect us Gods!" The two birds squawked as they landed on a bark Infront of the angel.

"....so it's true that all birds are smelly?" The black bird stepped back, offended. The white one lifted it's wing to smell it's 'arm pit' "T-that's not true!"

"Oh? So some birds are not smelly?"  "Y-yeah! We even smell better than you!"
"Well, the same goes for humans. Some of them aren't cruel."

Today, [Y/N] is outside the Valhalla Arena. She didn't want to watch the fight. By now, The God Thor is fighting Lü Bu. She doesn't know much about the God, only that he is cold and doesn't talk much.

The angel had a hard time talking to the God, as he always seem to disappear and is always quiet. But, in stories, it is said that he's very strong.

Anyhow, she doesn't know who would win. But she still fears for Humanity. "Who are you two?" "I am Huggin." "And I am Munnin." "..how cute." The angel smiled at the two ravens.

The birds got flustered, "We don't need praise from some- what are you?" "Are you a bird?" Giggling, she answered, "I'm an angel."

The white raven, hopped forward pointing at her with it's wing "Angels are supposed to be knights! Serving under Gods!" "Some can be servants. I became a servant for Lord Heracles. I don't want to fight." "How cowardly!" The black raven commented.