Chapter 4

(Thinking)
"Talking"
*Skills & Magic*
[Telepathy]
{MANAS/SKILL}
.....................................................

Prince :
" Yuna san i have a question"

Yuna:
"Hmm? What is it"

Prince:
"How did you meet the grand emperor and are you by any chance an otherworlder?"

Yuna:
"Well i was recently reincarnated in the deep forest so yeah, and he sensed my presence so he immediately sent someone to get me"

Princess:
"Waah you reincarnated in your current appearance?!"

Yuna:
"I had a special way of dying and reincarnating"

So yuna explained how he was already reincarnated in another world and was reincarnated a second time in this World.

Student:
"So that's it huh"

Yuna:
"Yes.. anyways can you guys introduced yourselves?"

Everyone:
"Sure"

Prince:
"Hello my name is Arthur nam ul nasca, the son Of masayuki Rudra Nam ul nasca, my mother was a human from the close guards she is jiuu nam ul nasca"

Author:
(So jiuu is here is married to Rudra after the war he got closer to her, and of course velgrynd played the match making role)

Princess:
"Hello i am mimi van Farmenas, daughter of youm farmenas and mjurran Farmenas"

Yuna:
"Eh are those 2 nation's important?"

Everyone:
"......."

Arthur:
"Of course you wouldn't know but... In the last The northern Empire was the strongest and was an absolute military power, that was until Tempest came in, and a war happened.
Father explained to me that their were many complicated things, and... Let's just say most of those can't be comprehended by the human mind, but all my friends here we're able to understand after an explanation even hakuro sama helped explaining "

Yuna:
"Is that so?, Then please inlighten me"

So they explained some part's about the war and the history about Rudra and The East empire, about the manas skill Michael and more.

Yuna:
"Wait so he had manas?"

Arthur
"Hmm? Yes and Why do you ask"

Yuna:
"The thing is i have a skill that i could possibly evolved into a manas"

Everyone:
"WHAAT?!?!"

Mimi:
"Yu-yuna is that true?"

Yuna:
"Yes but I can't name her or Else I'll die, is what she told me"

Arthur:
"Yuna san having a skill that talks back to you is unheard of, and is a national secret we were given a chance to know this because we were hakuro Sensei student "

Grace:
"If you have a skill with self awareness then... She could obtain a strong Ego and help you in battle, use like lord Rimuru.
You be the 4th person to have a manas"