Chapter 15

(Thinking)
"Talking"
*Skills & Magic*
[Telepathy]
{Rimuru & ciel}
....................................................

Currently everyone was eating Breakfast including Gil's family who were told of the situation and everything else.

They for some reason has become followers and worshippers of Rimuru, he felt a bit uncomfortable.

Gil couldn't do anything about it.

His wife was different though, but she heavily admires Shizue while his sister admires Velzard and shuna.

His family connected to the Cardinal world.

His parents Lara and George will help manage the shop, they will manage the resources mainly the ingredients liquor etc.

His sister Adele will help serve to the customers and his wife zenith wants to help with the kitchen.

As such they will all help with the shop.

This was the least they could do to repay Rimuru and Yuna.

Rimuru:
"Anyways I'll give you guys some advancements, since you will need money"

George:
"Is that alright Rimuru sama?"

Rimuru:
"IT fine, by the way Lara and zenith you two said you want to learn cooking from shuna yes? Ill let you be her apprentice"

Zenith/Lara:
"Thank you Rimuru sama!"

Rimuru:
"Its fine, a carriage is outside and everything you guys will need is there, btw your uniforms will be delivered this noon"

"""""Hai"""""

Velzard:
"Dear do you have any plans today?"

Rimuru:
"Nothing really"

Velzard:
"Hehe i see then can we go on a date?"

Rimuru:
"Alright then my snowflakes, what about you girls do you guys have plans for today?"

Shuna:
"Well I'll be finishing the uniforms and also help with the restaurant"

Shizue:
"I'll be managing the mansion today"

Yuna:
"Ah me, Lilith and Grace will go around the capital, and talk with Tirumina san"

Rimuru:
"I see"

Later

Yuna:
"So that's what happened"

Tirumina:
"I see, well atleast i wouldn't be doing all the work from now on"

Gentz:
"True managing that store and the orphan eggs wouldn't be easy"

Yuna:
"About that how about this Tirumina san, you'll be the Manager of the establishments, leave the Management of the eggs, ingredients etc to Lara san"

Tirumina:
"Will that be alright?"

Yuna:
"Yeah, plus being the overall manager you have it harder you not only manage things but holding the finances is hard"

Tirumina:
"That's True, so Yuna chan my can you please explain why our salary is so big?"

Tirumina asked with her interrogation face.

Yuna:
"W-well good work needs proper salary yes?"

Tirumina:
"(Sigh) it's overkill we don't even know how to use them, not to mention we also have the benefits of free food, uniform, and shilter"

Yuna:
"W-well you guys have a separate house which you will pay taxes so yeah"

Tirumina:
"(Sigh) our tax wouldn't be able to consume much of our salary"