Chapter 8

(Thinking)
"Talking"
*Skills & Magic*
[Telepathy]
{Rimuru & ciel}
....................................................

Rimuru:
"So yuna ready to return to your old world?"

Yuna:
"Hai!"

Yuna was excited it's finally the day of her return.

Behind her are luggage with many dresses and stuff which she immediately stored in her space storage.

Grace, Lilith, Devil are gonna go with her.

Himura:
"Forgive us Yuna sama we can't go with you, we will accompany our father to a meeting with the west"

Ember:
"Hmp, i want to go with yuna sama"

Benimaru:
"Ember please understand, it is necessary for you two to have a meeting with the foreign nobles"

Ember:
"Tch I'd rather be with Yuna sama than meeting those greedy humans"

Albis:
"Ara is my daughter causing trouble perhaps?"

Ember hearing this shivered.

Ember:
"M-mother"

Momiji:
"Fufu, i guess the kids are in that phase huh?"

Albis:
"So my daughter is being rebellious in front of The Queens, Empress and Rimuru sama, even in front of Yuna sama?, I guess we need to talk"

Ember:
"N-no oka san, that's not needed right onisan?!'

Albis then looks at homura sharply.

Homura:
"W-well, mo-mother albis i do believe it's better to have Ember be given education after all, lately she has been teasing yuna sama"

Albis:
"Ara, is what homura kun say true ember?"

Albis eyes were glowing.

Ember:
"Me-mercy"

Momiji:
"Sigh, calm down albis, she just doesn't want to be separated from yuna sama, do remember they now serve her"

Albis:
"Then it's more necessary for them to have manners and do their duty as they now have a master of their own"

Yuna who was watching went to albis.

Yuna:
"Ah albis sama, it's nice to meet the mother of Ember and Momiji sama the mother of homura, i have been in their care for this last few weeks"

Albis:
"Ara no need to be formal with us Yuna sama, you to be Lord Rimuru's queen, have my daughter bothered you on your stay?"

Yuna:
"No in the contrarily they have been good friends"

Albis:
"Sigh, i see then i wouldn't be punishing you dear, Daughter"

Ember looks at yuna with tears in her eyes and full of reverence and respect.

Ember:
"Yuna sama"

Yuna:
"Don't worry, if you are finished with your meeting and free, I'll call you and summon you is that fine?"

Ember:
"Hai!"

Homura looks at Devil.

Homura:
"I leave our master's safety to you Devil"

Devil:
"Kufufu don't worry homura dono, i vow in my name that i will not let anyone harm our master, over my dead body"

Homura nods in acknowledgement then they both shakes hands.

Lilith:
"Ember I'll also protect her so don't worry, just finish your business here then join us later alright?"

Ember:
"Alright, but you better not take all the fun away while I'm not with you guys"