Chapter 6

(Thinking)
"Talking"
*Skills & Magic*
[Telepathy]
{Rimuru & ciel}
....................................................

It's been three days since Rimuru gave yuna her new weapons.
Right now yuuna is on her way to the Tempest musim, to learn more about the history of tempest.
She is accompanied by grace.

Yuna:
"So grace do you know the full history of Tempest?"

Grace:
"Not much, but... 30 year's ago my parents were part of the war"

Yuna was surprised hearing this.

Grace:
"They made a name for themselves, many know my mother stella, she is a follower of lady milim, and is one of the three Generals"

Yuna:
"Wait so your parents had such a high status?"

Grace looks at yuna embarrassed.

Grace:
"Well... It might sound like a big position, but no they have their own army and numbers 50 thousand, they earned their titles from Rimuru Sama"

Yuna:
"What do you mean?"

Grace:
"They were originally sent to investigate Tempest, only to be found out by Lord Rimuru, and they choose to learn Tempest so they could learn as they grow"

Grace told yuna about her, Nemu  and foss.
Yuna was impressed.

Grace:
"My Father is an adventurer that mother met, he was a human and helped her at the war when she fell asleep in the middle of that chaos"

Yuna is now confused why would someone sleep in the middle of the war.

Grace:
"I understand your confusion but you know about the harvest festival right?"

Yuna:
"Yeah the Demon lord's awakening, what does it have anything to do with that?"

Grace:
"Have you heard about the gifts?"

Yuna:
"Gifts?"

Grace:
"It is something the followers recieve after their masters Harvest Festival, it is a part of their blessings"

Yuna:
"I see, so what connection does it have?"

Grace:
"When a Demon Lord awakens they go to a process called evolutionary slumber, something not even Lord Rimuru could resist"

Yuna:
"Wait even him?"

Grace:
"Yes, but there are exceptions, the primordial demons didn't sleep because they are full spiritual intity, and Demon Lord milim nava sama, was on her rampage when she awakened "

Yuna who didn't know any of these was surprised but decided to stay quiet.

Grace:
"With that in mind, the gifting process requires the evolutionary slumber to happen, since they would either evolved and get strengthen so they would fall a sleep, and both Frey and Carrion sama awakened in the middle of the war, causing all lycanthrope and harpy race to sleep"

Yuna:
"I see.. but wait why would your mother who is a dragon faithful, from the dragon race sleep, if she doesn't have the blessings of the two"

Author:
(So this is plot convenience but I'll make an explanation so in a way it is reasonable)

Grace:
"Well, she is friends with nemu sama and foss sama, who are now direct subordinates of carrion and frey sama, before the war they gave her their blessings"

Yuna:
"I see"

Both of theme went to the museum.

Guide:
"Hello visitors, are you both here to....
GRACE SAMA?!?!"