Chapter 7

(Thinking)
"Talking"
*Skills & Magic*
[Telepathy]
{Rimuru & ciel}
....................................................

Yuna:
"Wait so we can finally return to my world in one week?!"

Yuna asked excitedly.

Rimuru:
"Hai hai, Me Velzard, Shuna and Shizue will accompany you dear, and you can bring some of your friends there"

Yuna hearing that was surprised and excited, she wanted to meet fina again, and introduce Rimuru to the others, including her now new friends and sisters.

Yuna:
"Thank you Rimuru"

Yuna hugs rimuru tightly which Rimuru returned.

Shuna:
"We also need to prepare for your debut and crowning as Rimuru's fiancee, in three days"

Yuna:
"What?!, I didn't know anything about that"

Hearing this the four girls looked at Rimuru, who was avoiding any eye contact with them while whistling.

They could only look at him dumbfounded.

Shizue:
"Sigh.... Anyways we don't need to do much, since most of the things are already done"

Yuna:
"Wait really?!, That was fast, I've only been here for 2 weeks though wouldn't it take a month, to prepare this kind of things?"

Velzard:
"Normally yes, but Tempest isn't a corrupt country that puts us in any delay or setbacks"

Shuna:
"And danna Sama's words is the law, no one would dare make any delay, and the process is easy with magic and powerful people in this country."

Shizue:
"The only thing left is your clothes, but shuna here already has it finished"

Yuna understood, and is excited hearing this, she will be acknowledge as the fiancee of Rimuru, although some anxiety is present, she didn't know if everyone would accept her, but is determined.

She wouldn't waste anyone's hardwork for her, she is now a powerhouse with an ep of 950,000 she has reach the point of power, where she could breach the million class.

Also Yuna may attain the Egg in the near future.
But there is a catch, she wouldn't attain it unless she was put in a situation required for her to attain more strength.

This was done so she could get more powerful before attaining it, but once attained then her power would sky rocket and multiply.

Velzard:
"Fumu, i want to meet some of your acquaintances there but..."

Yuna:
"Hmm?, Is their something wrong velzard?"

Yuna asked velzard but Shizue was the one to reply.

Shizue:
"Well yuna, in that world you would be presumed dead right?"

Yuna:
"Well yes"

Velzard:
"Well... It might cause some panic if they suddenly see you come back with no scratches so..."

Yuna immediately understood the meaning of their words.

Rimuru:
"Not to mention the many questions and interrogation you would have with your friends and family their, kukuku"